America's Psychic Challenge

Lifetime Premiered Oct 12, 2007 Between Seasons

America's Psychic Challenge Fan Reviews (6)

6.6
  • A new low in Reality TV. This one scrapes the very bottom of the barrel. It almost makes me ashamed to admit I own a television. I rated this only because the scoring system wouldn't allow me to leave it at zero.

Congratulations to Lifetime for creating a new low in reality TV tonight with America's Psychic Challenge. If that smarmy cold reading Lisa Williams wasn't bad enough, they paraded these deluded "contestants" through a family's pain following the murder of their son in a drive-by shooting. Two of my daughters, equally horrified, phoned me to tell me about it. I watched in shock long enough to ensure I was actually seeing what I was seeing… I then turned it off, sickened. I know many of the networks pander to the lowest common denominator but this one takes the cake. I'm not entirely sure who is more despicable, the networks who think so little of their viewers or the companies who enable the production of this voyeuristic garbage by purchasing ad time. Jerry Springer... step aside. This trashy show has exceeded even your "best" efforts.