Anderson Cooper 360°

Weekdays 7:00 PM on CNN Premiered Sep 08, 2003 In Season

thefanof

Anderson Cooper 360° Fan Reviews (12)

7.7
  • Anderson Cooper hosts a great news program that is enjoyable to watch.

I didn't start watching Anderson Cooper 360° until the end of June, mainly because I was not much of a fan of news programs. That however changed after watching Anderson for a few days, I found that I really enjoyed the way he and his colleagues presented the news with both seriousness and an occasional lighthearted sense of humor mixed together.

What I like about the program is how Anderson does a good job in reporting the news from both political parties in Washington in the segment Raw Politics and how numerous citizens groups work to keep the politicians in office honest if it comes to using taxpayer dollars inappropriately. Another thing that I enjoy about the program is how Anderson and his colleagues don't shy away from reporting on serious social issues such as how people around the world treat their environment, with numerous installments of CNN's "Planet in Peril" series as an example, or in getting regular people's reactions after disasters occur.

These are a few reasons why I have come to enjoy watching Anderson Cooper 360°. It's great the way the program makes you stop and think about the goings on in the world around us. I also like the way Anderson occasionally shares his opinion of the story he is reporting, but doesn't let it cloud the way he presents the news.
CNN