Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre World Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Travel ChannelBetween Seasons

Bali

What did you Think?

danharr

[1]Oct 13, 2009
    • level: 45
    New episode lets enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 22
    Loved this episode, looks like Bali is beautiful, colorful island. The food looked a lot more palatable than in the previous episode, so no going hungry there. Loved the monkey forest and found most of the customs shown very interesting, except one, and agree with Andrew there, the filing of the teeth is just plain murder. All the time I was watching it all I kept thinking was what would my father, who was a dentist, say.

Found the funeral tradition very similar to that of Sulawesi. Andrew always has to do some kind of dance, he should participate in Dancing With The Stars. Still I believe he should show and narrate and participate less, most of the times it looks quite disrespectful.

danharr

[3]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 45
    Good episode Bali may have different customs but certainly not the backwater the previous episode was and wow Bali had some pretty girls I like it when Andrew participates but he needs to be careful and not cross the line into a sacred ceremony but I'm sure he's well advised so we shouldn't really worry about such things.