Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre World

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Sep 01, 2009 Between Seasons

danharr

Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre World Fan Reviews (2)

6.2
  • Great show a wonderful spin off to the Bizarre Foods series and continuation of Andrews adventures.

Great show a wonderful spin off to the Bizarre Foods series and continuation of Andrews adventures. This show did a great job of showcasing the culture and people of each location along with the food. This program was good for those who wanted to go deeper into the customs and beliefs that created the bizarre food we loved from Andrews flagship program. The show sadly didn't last and possibly if the network had ran both Bizarre Foods and World simultaneously the fan base would've supported it. I would advise anyone who's a fan of Andrew Zimmern to get this show on dvd and watch him delve deeper into the people and culture around the world.
  • Andrew Zimmern

This guy has charmed the pants off me. I want his producers to read this. He is everything that makes TV good- that gives me some vague hope for the human race and proud to be part of it. He deserves a Nobel peace prize. I mean that. He truly makes me proud to be human. He is the exact opposite of Anthony Bordain - who's "enfant terrible" bs is so smug and so glib and so Extra groovy cool that it nauseates me. Zimmern is completely open, and so damn well meaning that several of his episodes- (I swear to God this is true) Several of his episodes have brought me to tears. He's so so so full of humanity that I will follow his show til it's over. Congratulations for the most decent and most incredible show on Television. All thanks to Andrew Zimmern.