Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath

Aired Unknown May 05, 2003 on Syfy

• The only good episode this season

Alright. I was limping through this series of Andromeda and it was full of strange, weird and all out out clueless looking eposides. This one makes some development of the characters and also does actually have a full episode that is not weird but actually fun to watch!
    The appearance of two actors from the famed Stargate: SG1 series, Christopher Judge and Michael Shanks, this episode holds also some nice moments for fans of that series. Who never wanted to see a fight between Teal'c and Daniel Jackson? A lot of AI's, multiple personalities and Rommie pleading for Harper's life! What could you ask more?
  • Andromeda SG-1 or Stargate: Andromeda, whichever you prefer (SPOILERS!)

This is \"Andromeda\" at its best. Okay, I may be a *little* swayed by the fact that it features not one, but two of the stars of my favourite show in the only non-\"Stargate\" thing they\'ve been in together but still, it\'s great. Kevin Sorbo and Lexa Doig are great as usual especially her in her scenes with her hubby-to-be Michael Shanks. It\'s funny, she\'s the second woman that he was involved on television that he became involved with in real life and had a child with afterwards. When I first saw this, Christopher Judge with hair was a scary prospect. I\'d seen him with hair before in \"The Knight, Death and the Devil\" but still I wasn\'t nearly as used to it as I am now. As I\'m sure many of you know, he\'s had hair since \"SG-1\"\'s eighth season. I completely bought Michael Shanks as a villain despite the fact that his "SG-1" character, Daniel Jackson, is the nicest guy and the biggest humanitarian on television. It was a little creepy and disturbing to see \"Daniel\" kill \"Teal\'c\" but Chris Judge got to return the favour in the \"SG-1\" episode \"Moebius (2)\". The two of them should have had more to do together than two scenes (one of them REALLY short). Judge and Sorbo were great together too, almost as good as Richard Dean Anderson and Judge are. J.R. Bourne (Martouf from \"SG-1\") was great in it too as Ataturk but I thought it looked funny when Keith Hamilton Cobb was towering over him even though he was supposed really evil, not that Tyr\'s a solid citizen either! I love the way the show never lets you forget that he used to be a hired killer and a mercenary and that he seldom cares about anyone outside of himself and his son. Even when he seems to be on the same page as Dylan (not here but in other episodes), it's for different and what Dylan would consider wrong and objectionable reasons. Trance got too little to do while Harper got too much though. I especially liked it when Remiel was strangling him.

P.S. Sorry to keep prattling on about \"SG-1\"