Andromeda Forums

Syfy (ended 2005)

Did anyone else think this show's last season was confusing?

hawksie

[21]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 9
    chronoton wrote:
    No, it wasn't confusing, it was just nietschean and required a lot of attention from viewers. I only got most of it after I went thru the dvds a second time

I did the same. I had to re-watch some episodes because first time around you're guaranteed to miss a few important factors.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nestie79

[22]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 1

I hope that they make a season six because by the look of it, and with the right script work i believe the Show ANDROMEDA could become a rather excellent little series much better then that BattelStar Crap and other half baked ideas for mini series or movies.

If i had the money to back the mini series i whole heartedly would, thou i would do some work with the script and some of the actors or acting or lack of....

Thou i must admit that season 5 is the first season i've watched and it seems much better then the previous 4 seasons and i fully believe that with the right support and direction ANDROMEDA could become big. Its got a fight of hope, mystery, travel, adventure and the assort of fun family imagination.

I rather enjoyed season 5 and hope to see a season 6 and more......................I'll be watching the stars.

hawksie

[23]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    Nestie79 wrote:

I hope that they make a season six because by the look of it, and with the right script work i believe the Show ANDROMEDA could become a rather excellent little series much better then that BattelStar Crap and other half baked ideas for mini series or movies.

If i had the money to back the mini series i whole heartedly would, thou i would do some work with the script and some of the actors or acting or lack of....

Thou i must admit that season 5 is the first season i've watched and it seems much better then the previous 4 seasons and i fully believe that with the right support and direction ANDROMEDA could become big. Its got a fight of hope, mystery, travel, adventure and the assort of fun family imagination.

I rather enjoyed season 5 and hope to see a season 6 and more......................I'll be watching the stars.

There'll be no season 6 man!

pinchasb

[24]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    The last season was awful just the firs 3 seasons are worth watching.

archangelwho

[25]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 18
    Confusing, very bad, out of step with the rest of the show, a waste, a major mistake, a show killer, questionable, ......

furiousfunk

[26]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 13
    during the last season they went through major cost cutting so they had to reuse the same sets and cut special effects. If Roddenberry had lived, this show would have been great for 7 seasons

archangelwho

[27]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 18

furiousfunk wrote:
    during the last season they went through major cost cutting so they had to reuse the same sets and cut special effects. If Roddenberry had lived, this show would have been great for 7 seasons

Yes if Roddenberry had lived I feel that they was have stand with the storyline they started with and it would have ended up a great show but unsure if it would have lasted any-loner. I would have liked to have seen how it would have ended if they have stay with the 1st storyline. Maybe along the line of B5.

alfridavella

[28]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 12

Hi

I`m troubled i`ve just finished the series and this is my first time i have seen it. So at the end if they returned all back to the planet Seefra. And the strip stream is back working so still no clue if the magog are totally destroyed and that the fight with the Nietzscheansis still isnt over. And with the sight of all those ships there is no way that Seefra will be a safe place.

If the Abyss was the contoller of all theNietzscheans and the magog and the at last the Abyss was destroyed what would will happen to the Nietzscheans and the Magog . Because in the21st episode themagog world planet wasnt sure if had fully been destroyed. So both races still are a threat. And the common wealth isnt strong enough to eliminate any of them.

Does anyone knows any clue what happened to them at the end ?

ct07192

[29]May 18, 2010
    • level: 1
    Not just you, it's every andromeda fan that were disappointed by the show's ending. If I put a list together, I'm confident I will have at least 20 items that totally don't make sense in the show, and they don't even bothered explaining it.