Andromeda Forums

Syfy (ended 2005)

Fans Cheated of 'Victory'

alyssa01

[1]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 15

Does anyone else feel that we were robbed of the chance to revel in the commonwealth by the premature cancelation of the show.

What I mean by this is that we loyal fans stuck with the show and the crew through all the mistakes, plot holes and poorly written character developments for 5 years. Watched all of them fight for the restoration of the commonwealth. We saw them eventually defeat all of there enemies including dakness itself, the abyss and finally succeed in there task and what do we get? a cancelled show long before we ever get to finally see them live in and adjust to the new commonwealth.

I feel that it was a real slap in the face to all devout fans to cancel the series without even giving us a glimpse of the new fantastic universe that they spent 5 years praising.

Sorry I just needed to rant. I am kinda sick of good shows being cancelled before they are done!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ghost_loy

[2]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 6
    There was a pitch for a spin off show that would continue after the rise of the Commonwealth, but Hunt wasn't in it and I don't think it ever got accepted.

archangelwho

[3]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 18
    This show cheated the fans out of so much but like a family member we can be mad and give him/her "the look" when ever we see him/her we still deep down love him/her. We just having trouble forgiving him/her.