Andromeda Forums

Syfy (ended 2005)

Things you just don't get

DanielRichards0

[21]Feb 20, 2011
    • level: 7
    rcrush wrote:

I dont understand the episode "Pride Before The Fall"

This "Peter" is supposed to either be Drago Musevini or is it his father? The Andromeda wiki said it was his father Paul Musevini who went to the future to get the DNA for the Neitzschean people. I guess would be some kind of paradox. But in the episode they never say the name Paul Musevini or Drago. They infer it when Harper says something like "You're the mother of all Neitzscheans? But Drago Musevini is the father of all Neitzscheans!"

If it was Drago wouldnt he have boneblades? The corpse of Drago Musevini has bone blades. And why did the corpse disapear when Peter was in Seefra?

So then during the fight between Dylan and Peter/Drago/Paul when Dylan beats him to near death everything in the system vanishes but them to.

Peter is Drago, as for the rest there are kinda 2 different "time travel" theories at work in the writting, 1st is that if he is not in the past now then his remains can't exist in the past, but in this variation the nechians still exist (just a bad theory). the other is if Drago dies before being the "Progenitor" to his race then they never attack the common wealth seefra is never seperated out from the rest of the universe (problem here is that it should've turn into Tarn Vedra not a barren wasteland). just plain poor understanding of time paradoxes onn the part of the writers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

poundpuppy29

[22]May 24, 2013
    • level: 5

rcrush wrote:

I dont understand the episode "Pride Before The Fall"

This "Peter" is supposed to either be Drago Musevini or is it his father? The Andromeda wiki said it was his father Paul Musevini who went to the future to get the DNA for the Neitzschean people. I guess would be some kind of paradox. But in the episode they never say the name Paul Musevini or Drago. They infer it when Harper says something like "You're the mother of all Neitzscheans? But Drago Musevini is the father of all Neitzscheans!"

If it was Drago wouldnt he have boneblades? The corpse of Drago Musevini has bone blades. And why did the corpse disapear when Peter was in Seefra?

So then during the fight between Dylan and Peter/Drago/Paul when Dylan beats him to near death everything in the system vanishes but them to.

I really don't understand this ep either or that Storyline glad to see I am not alone

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.