Andromeda

The Lone and Level Sands

Aired Unknown Oct 28, 2002 on Syfy

• The slipstream broke down again, without it, it'll take a lifetime to get home.

I don't see how a large engine could make you move so fast that it would cause slow aging. Of course this is a Sci-fi show so anything is possible.

Dillon, Harper, tyr and Rommie are stuck on a ship 3000 years old with a crew that hasn't hardly aged. They've supposedly have aged 20 years, but I don't see it. The oldest person on the ship is the captain and everyone else looks like they're in their 20's or 30's. I guess they started out really young.

I think Harper needs to do some modifications to the slip stream drive. It seems like it's always breaking down.

It's amazing how few people the Andromeda needs to drive it. Dillon said he went from a crew of...I thought he said 4000...down to six. If it doesn't take that many people to run the ship than why did he need so many people in the first place. Imagine how many ships the Common Wealth could of had fighting if they wouldn't of had so many people on each ship.

Anyways, I thought the episode was pretty good and it kept me interested throughout the show.