Angel

Calvary

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 12, 2003 on The WB

• Angelus, The Beast, and something worse.

As if The Beast and all his actions hadn't been bad enough but now with Angelus and this something worse in the mix things are looking seriously apocolyptic. While Angelus still manages to stir up all kinds of trouble with his words Cordelia recieves of a vision for the powers that will restore his soul. But something is most certainly amiss, especially when she lets Angel out of the cage and he knocks her unconscious. It's defenitely still Angelus. Everyone chases after him all ready to kill or be killed but Angelus doubles back, giving him the oppurtunity to take out Lilah and Cordelia. But Cordelia beats him to the punch and kills Lilah revealing that she was fully aware of the fact that she was letting out Angelus when she let Angel out of the cage. Somebody's most defenitely the evil master of the beast. I was completely shocked, I mean I had suspected for a couple episodes that something wasn't totally right with Cordy but I never expected this. It just didn't seem possible, it's Cordelia.