Angel Forums

The WB (ended 2004)

Charisma Carpenter.

PilotofSerenity

[101]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    Side note: Is it me or is pride the deadliest sin in the Jossverse?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AOT_Doctor

[102]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 2
    JoshSutton wrote:
    AOT_Doctor wrote:

NJZ wrote:
    AOT_Doctor wrote:
    I'm just saying that the show was much better without Cordelia...hell the show was much better without Fred.
    The only episodes without both Cordy and Fred are the last few of Season 5 when Fred becomes Illyria. Are you seriously saying that those last few episodes are much better than anything the previous seasons have to offer? BTW, I've read all the latest posts and your reasoning for your dislike of Cordelia is unconvincing. I get that you might find a character annoying for whatever reason but to say that her development was unrealistic and then not giving any good reasons for your view is rather irritating.

eh to you.

Yes the show was much better without Cordelia and Fred. Apparently you didn't read good enough. I gave very good reasons for why her characters's development wasn't realistic. I gave several reasons actually. Whats irritating is you not backing up anything you say. Tell me how her development was realistic Mrs. hypocrite. And i think it's a safe bet to say that people prefer Ilyria over Fred. OMG Gunn I love you...Oh wait Gunn I don't love you anymore because you killed a man i Was just going to kill anyway. And now i love Wes because he agreed with me. Complete and total suck.

I can kind of see where are are coming from AOT, well about 1% of it with the Fred not agreeing with what Gunn did, he was only protecting her. But with Cordelia, it was natural for her to change in the ways she did. I mean she wasnt going to still be acting like the rich, b*tchy princess when she wasn't treated as so. And like other people have mentioned the visions showed her other people's pain and made her care for them.

But she did. I'll take you back to Buffy. Everyday she saw her closest friends being killed off, Demons attacking her...and yet she still made time to make the scoobies lives hell...so the whole omg the visions doesnt sit well with me.She still acted like the spoiled rich **** tho she was poor..putting on front still treating people like crap despite banging Zander Harris and being poor. I mean Hell even Joss whedon said and i quote "All of our characters got to the point where they were loving and hugging, and it was sort of like, where's Cordelia?"

PilotofSerenity

[103]Jan 23, 2008

Actually, Xander and Cordelia never had sex. If they did, it would have been a filmed in the sense like Willow and Oz's first time and Buffy and Angel's. It wasn't. Xander's first time was with Faith. That's why Faith said in "Empty Places" to Amanda and Kennedy that she had him first, to shut Anya up.

AOT_Doctor

[105]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 2
    PilotofSerenity wrote:

Actually, Xander and Cordelia never had sex. If they did, it would have been a filmed in the sense like Willow and Oz's first time and Buffy and Angel's. It wasn't. Xander's first time was with Faith. That's why Faith said in "Empty Places" to Amanda and Kennedy that she had him first, to shut Anya up.

eh yes..i know all of this... mr technical

if you want to get technical about it..they didn't film spike and Buffy having sex in the chosen..which it was heavily implied that they did.

PilotofSerenity

[107]Jan 23, 2008
    AOT_Doctor wrote:
    PilotofSerenity wrote:

eh yes..i know all of this... mr technical

if you want to get technical about it..they didn't film spike and Buffy having sex in the chosen..which it was heavily implied that they did.

Actually, Joss said he left it open. He left the fans to draw their own conclusions. If some fans thought they had sex, they did, and if some though Spike and Buffy didn't have sex, they didn't. The first time I watched Chosen, I just thought Buffy and Spike had an intimate moment without having sex.