Angel Forums

The WB (ended 2004)

gem of amara, amora demon and moktaga

soulspike

[1]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 11
    just wondering if these relatate to each other in any away because the gem of amara makes a vampire invinsable if a vampire wears it, amora demon if their blood mixes with a vampire it makes them human (or maybe in angels case it was an exception because he had a soul but they did say that the amora demons blood regenrates with the blood of eternity) and moktaga (from buffy, which was kathy, who was buffy's nightmare evil demon roomate) because of the green eyes because the amora demon had glowy green eyes too.

the one thing that these three had in common was that they had a glowy green to them, also i'll also add here even if its not part of the topic, dawn was refer to as a pure green energy.

i might be answering my own question here but could that be the key, i dont mean the key dawn but some form of green power on buffy and angel symbolises engery

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

suss2it

[2]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 14
    I don't think that the last one is related to any of them just because she had a green eyes. The 1st two I guess there is a possibility, so what would happen if a regular vampire mixed his blood with the Amora demon? Would he be a soulless human?

masterofaeons

[3]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 15
    All a Mohra demon does with his blood is cures the undead thing. If it happened to any other vampire, they would be a human possessed by a demon. I think we've seen that happen before.

JoshSutton

[4]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 15
    Oh yeah that kid who got all possessed and it turns out that the demon had no effect on him because the kid actually had no soul. He even frightened the demon.