Angel Forums

The WB (ended 2004)

I miss it so much!

farscapefanuk

[1]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 32

Don't you? Its been like 3 years now since it ended but i am still hung up over it why did it have to end!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PilotofSerenity

[2]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 13
    Cause it was terrible.

I mean seriously a vampire with a soul? How lame is that?

kdtfiles

[3]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 23
    farscapefanuk wrote:

Don't you? Its been like 3 years now since it ended but i am still hung up over it why did it have to end!

Cause the studio was lame, and didn't want to spend anymore money on the a good show. They would rather waste the money on 4 new shows that all got cancled after a couple of episodes.

PilotofSerenity

[4]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 13
    Point of interest. Actually, it wasn't the studio's fault. 20th Century Fox, who produced Angel, (along with Buffy and Firefly) wanted to continue producing the show. They were equally upset as Joss and the fans that the WB (the true bad guys, namely Jordan Levin) cancelled Angel.

farscapefanuk

[5]Dec 30, 2007
    Its terrible that they did. I mean its better than pretty much all the shows that have been/are on the CW!

tjaman

[6]Dec 30, 2007
    Sock would've made an interesting crossover from "Reaper" ...

-Joshua-

[7]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    its the best show ever 'cause...well...no other show has made me cry before lol.

Mel-Belle

[8]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 18
    It's awesome I love this show. I didn't think I would I mean the only reason I started watching it was because I was curious why he came back for two episodes in BtVS in Season 4, then after that, I was hooked, I was more hooked then BtVS. No offense cause I do like BtVS too. lol

-Joshua-

[9]Dec 30, 2007

Mel-Belle wrote:
    It's awesome I love this show. I didn't think I would I mean the only reason I started watching it was because I was curious why he came back for two episodes in BtVS in Season 4, then after that, I was hooked, I was more hooked then BtVS. No offense cause I do like BtVS too. lol

To be honest, I started watching a year ago and the only reason i started watching was cause of Charisma Carpenter. I was fliping through the channels after 6 am and I was like damnnnn shes hot as hell. She was wearing this hot dress that showed some leg and it was tight. That was my first episode. It was when Cordy went to Gunn's hideout and Gunn was training someone, but Cordy thought he was in trouble and hit Gunn's friend in the head with something. After that, Ive been watching it whenever I can from 6 am till 8 am lol.

Edited on 12/30/2007 4:45pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Mel-Belle

[10]Dec 31, 2007
    -Joshua- wrote:

Mel-Belle wrote:

To be honest, I started watching a year ago and the only reason i started watching was cause of Charisma Carpenter. I was fliping through the channels after 6 am and I was like damnnnn shes hot as hell. She was wearing this hot dress that showed some leg and it was tight. That was my first episode. It was when Cordy went to Gunn's hideout and Gunn was training someone, but Cordy thought he was in trouble and hit Gunn's friend in the head with something. After that, Ive been watching it whenever I can from 6 am till 8 am lol.

awesome. lol yea I started watching this year. I downloaded BtVS and then like I said was curious why he came back and downloaded AtS, been hooked since. lol btw I love Cordy too, she was such an awesome character and friend to Angel, Wes, Doyle, Gunn and Fred. huge fan of Cangel btw. lol

ariyarasa01

[11]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 3
    Mel-Belle wrote:
    -Joshua- wrote:

Mel-Belle wrote:

awesome. lol yea I started watching this year. I downloaded BtVS and then like I said was curious why he came back and downloaded AtS, been hooked since. lol btw I love Cordy too, she was such an awesome character and friend to Angel, Wes, Doyle, Gunn and Fred. huge fan of Cangel btw. lol

What does AtS stand for? I've seen people calling the show that :S

insomniac360

[12]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 21
    ariyarasa01 wrote:
    Mel-Belle wrote:
    -Joshua- wrote:

Mel-Belle wrote:

What does AtS stand for? I've seen people calling the show that :S
    It stands for Angel: the Series. It's a way to give it some symmetry to Buffy(BtVS).

NickSeng

[13]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 17
    Angel == the character
    Angel: the Series == the show.

slayerheroes

[14]Jan 2, 2008
    i brought the complete series on dvd for my birthday and i watch it over and over

-Joshua-

[15]Jan 3, 2008

haha, saw "Rm w/a Vu" from Season 1 again this morning and Cordy mentions the name "Conner" to Doyle out of a list of names randomly from her head. I forget what they were talking about though. I thought it was cool 'cause it hints at the future.Just thought it would be a nice small thing to share with you all lol.

Edited on 01/03/2008 10:38am
    Edited 5 total times.

Mel-Belle

[16]Jan 3, 2008
    -Joshua- wrote:

haha, saw "Rm w/a Vu" from Season 1 again this morning and Cordy mentions the name "Conner" to Doyle out of a list of names randomly from her head. I forget what they were talking about though. I thought it was cool 'cause it hints at the future.Just thought it would be a nice small thing to share with you all lol.

I don't remember that, that does sound interesting though.

I80SKID

[17]May 13, 2008

Yeah, cancelling Angel definately wasn't one of The WB's smartest ideas, especially when all the new shows they tried afterward failed even up to today. I didn't realize how much I missed the Buffyverse until 4 weeks ago when I bought all the seasons to replace my incomplete taped versions & watched them.

With Smallville likely entering its last season, I won't be getting a mythology fix at all.

masterofaeons

[18]May 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    If you consider Smallville mythology...

*tries to say something nice*

...try watching Firefly too.

-Joshua-

[19]May 13, 2008
    After getting the box set, I realize just how short this whole series was. I can finsh 1 season in no time. Its so **** good, but too damn short. I miss it a whole lot and wish it would come back. Even if it was new actors.

masterofaeons

[20]May 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    Chris Tucker as Gunn, David Hyde Pierce as Wesley, Sarah Silverman as Cordy. I'd recast Amy Acker, but I think Joss owns her or something at this point.