Angel Forums

The WB (ended 2004)

Was it really a truck ... season 3 spoilers*

WOXVIRUS

[1]May 18, 2008
    • level: 6

well i just saw Double or Nothing (for the 123 time), and i got say it i think Gunn lied to Fred about selling his soul for a truck mostly for this reasons:

1. The way he doubted at saying it.

2. Jenoff offered Gunn Money and Power (which they can buy tons of crappy trucks)

3. The picture Gunn gives to Jenoff it looks like it's a wooden chair. (my guess someone is seating on it).

4. Jenoff refers to it as a beauty ( i know it's also common for objects, but i'm putting my guess on a person)

i wish i could get my hands on the script to get a better understanding

well what do you think?

on another subject have anyone notices that Gunn is always making deals that involves his life or soul?, does this mean he doesn't care much about himself?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[2]May 18, 2008
    • level: 32
    Where did he get the truck if he didn't sell his soul for it?

WOXVIRUS

[3]May 18, 2008
    • level: 6
    the only thing i can think of is stealing but as we have seen on others episodes he isn't very fond of that idea. maybe he got a job as a real state agent LOL.

tjaman

[4]May 18, 2008
    • level: 32
    Have you never been a teenager? Have you never thought that you might be willing to sell your soul for a tricked-out set of wheels? Especially if your family had been killed by vampires and you were dedicating your life to slaying them, and you had a chance at a tricked-out vampire-killing pickup truck?

You must understand, these are the things 16-year-old males are thinking of in that 7 seconds a year they're not thinking about ... linoleum.