Angel Forums

The WB (ended 2004)

What were your favorite quotes from Angel?

KingofIPirates

[41]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 32
    All time favorite quote/(non-action scene) was Wesley's diss to Lilah after they had sex.

WESLEY: Hmm. You know that sinking feeling you sometimes get the morning after?

(Wes rolls off Lilah and lies down on his side of the bed. )

WESLEY: It arrived early.

LILAH: I'll give you this: you sure know how to channel your rage, frustration, and hate. Always a bigger turn on than love.

WESLEY: You still here?

LILAH: (laughing) I'm starting to like you, Wes. (serious) Don't go making more of this than it is. I'm not one of the doe-y eyed girls of Angel Investigations. - Don't be thinking about me when I'm gone.

WESLEY: I wasn't thinking about you when you were here.
    I was like wow! Can you say BURNT,Ownage!,PWNED! to the point I actually felt bad for Lilah for the first time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ali_tv_fan

[42]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 13
    Igarka wrote:

Maybe not The favorite one but its up there:

Spike: (as Rachel) How can I thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk of a night thing?
    (as Angel) No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. Now I'm just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. No, not the hair! Never the hair!
    (as Rachel) But there must be some way I can show my appreciation?
    (as Angel) No, helping those in need is my job, and working up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough.
    (as Rachel) I understand. I have a nephew who is gay so...
    (as Angel) Say no more. Evil is still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away!

LOL one of my absolute favourites!!!

Hair_Metal_Kev

[43]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    Sebassis: The circle does not abide secrets.
    Angel: Which is interesting for a secret society.

Mercer: This is getting ridiculous. The first assassin kills the second assassin, who was sent to kill the first assassin, who didn't assassinate anyone, until we hired the second assassin to assassinate her.
    Lindsey: All right. This obviously isn't working.

Wesley: People don't call me paranoid... unless they say it behind my back.