Angel

I Will Remember You

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 23, 1999 on The WB

• Angel is human after contact with a demon's blood. Buffy is in town and naturally the first thing that happens is they are back together in no time flat. Angel as a human is not a good demon fighter, and chooses to go back in time and undo the day

When I saw this episode I was all tears the whole time and I am not the crying type. I just knew things wouldn't work out between my favorite couple, but I wanted to believe it so much. This is hands down my favorite episode in the Buffyverse. It was so real, so raw so full of everything. While the circumstances don't exactly happen every day, it felt as if it could and it was like any other relationship in its realism.

This is also the episode that I have watched the most out of any Angel/Buffy and I have seen each more than 3 times most likely (with the exception of the series' finales which also get me teary). It just encapulates everything both Buffy and Angel stand for and their true feelings. No matter who they are with, they are really always with each other.