Angel

I Will Remember You

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 23, 1999 on The WB

• Incredibly sad episode

This was such an amazing episode Anyone who is a true Buffy Angel shipper had to love this.

Buffy coming to see Angel after he visited without telling her was something everyone expected but not something everyone thought would be so amazing. It is such a series classic because Angel was human for a day and experienced perfect happiness with Buffy.

It was so amazing to see how Angel dealt with the reality of being human and not having his normal vampire strength. He still wanted to protect the woman he loved even without his super strength and that made this such a special episode. This brought our character into a brighter light and literally too.

The way that the writers made this play out was incredible. They made all of the viewers wish for the happy ending that they would never get because it's Buffy and Angel.

This was so amazing and not just because of Angel being human and Sarah Michelle Gellar being in the episode it was amazing to see how everyone reacted to the situation.

Cordelia almost found herself out of the job and she was played out like our classic Cordy feeling sorry for herself and Doyle being happy for his friend.

This was a different kind of episode, one that we don't usually see but the story was perfect and it made me cry. It leaves you wishing for the happy ending that as I said didn't happen