Angel

I Will Remember You

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 23, 1999 on The WB

• Buffy comes to town, yells at Angel and then he's human and they're happy. But this is Angel, so we know it cannot last. So then he's not human anymore, and everyone forgets, except for Angel and everyother poor soul who saw this episode.

4.5
    What a schmaltz fest! I mean, really, what was the plot again? O, wait, there wasn't one, instead there was a plot device to bring in Buffy and then screw with Angel's head a little bit. And let's not forget the tiny little point that with Angel turning human easily and accidentally that it basically negates the last, oh, I don't know four seasons of the show. You know, when the driving force was Angel Trying To Become HUMAN! What was the point of him trying so damn hard when all he'd have to do is track down and bleed a demon? Granted the writers more than likely didn't know this at the time they wrote the episode, but still, it's such a glaring point that it's impossible to ignore.
    Yeah, besides that, too much Buffy and Angel being 'in love' and not enough Cordelia and Doyle who actually had some real chemistry going on.