Angel

I Will Remember You

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 23, 1999 on The WB

• Now, I'm a manly man man, but jeez, when the time was winding down at the end and Buffy was crying, I almost lost it, best tearjerker episdoe of the series.

At the beginning of this episode I got kinda confused. Buffy had just shown up because Angel had come to Sunnydale a couple of days ago and helped her in battle without even talking to her. So I just figured it would be a normal reunion; They talk, fight with each other, fight a demon, talk out their problems, then be done with it. Didn't happen like that. The Mohra demon's regenerative blood mixed with Angel's and made him human. This making him able to enjoy food, sex, and just basically life. I felt happy for him that he was enjoying these things but any fan of the show knows that this wasn't going to turn out well. With his new found humanity, he wasn't able to fight. Making him a liability for Buffy when she fights and in the end they would end up leaving tons of people to die. So he had to reverse the time back. Once he told Buffy she got really teary. This is where I started to break down. Angel and Buffy where crying and then time just went back. Buffy had forgotten everything and it was over. Good episode, great tearjerker.