Angel

Reunion

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 19, 2000 on The WB

• "Run and catch..."

After being changed back to her former self, Darla and Drusilla decide to have a night out on the town... and blood is on the menu. Angel becomes obsessed with catching the two, disregarding others that need his help. Cordelia, Wesley and Gunn become increasingly worried about him, fearing he is becoming very close to the darkness.

This was such an amazing episode. After the episode "Darla", I was beginning to like good Darla and I was really hoping Angel would save her. I still like good Darla, but I much prefer evil Darla. I'm also extremely happy that Drusilla is back. Her and Spike were my favourite "Big Bad" in season 2 of Buffy, so I'm enjoying her being back in Angel...still as crazy as ever!
    I'm really not liking Angel at the moment. He had some funny moments, but he was mostly just dark. And Not in the broody yet lovable normal Angel way, or the fun and crazy Angelus way, he was just plain dark. The events leading to the end of the episode really brought out the darkness in him. As for the ending...complete and utter darkness! It left me a little shocked.