Angel

Reunion

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 19, 2000 on The WB

• This episode is one of the best Angel episodes. just awesomely written and directed and acted. Darla and Dru were just awesome together. The scene where they hug each other is one of the best. and the twist at the end. just perfect!

Reunion

This episode is too good for words, specially the Darla and Dru parts. they are soo cool together. Darla looks beautiful that ever and so does Dru. at the end of this episode Angel went total dark and lets Darla and Dru kill of the lawyers.

It starts with Gunn taking Angel to the office, he found him in Darla's apartment. Cordy things that Darla did this but Angel says she's dead. He says that Drusilla is there and they are all scared. Angel says he has to save her but Wes says its too late. Angel grabs a stake and says he will save her from becoming a vampire.

the credits start

we continue in the office, Gunn realised that the granddaughter made the grandmother again and that creeps him out. Angel says he's going over to Lindsey's place. he knocks the door down but everything is gone. a woman comes and says that he moved. Angel wants to know where but she says she can't say it, he says that a friend of him needs medical attention and she thinks he's talking about Dru. she thinks Dru is pregnant and that she wanted to have her baby near the stars.

cut to Dru watching the starts. Lindsey is there with her and Darla's body is in the earth. Lilah and Holland come and say they are pleased and they have to go. Lindsey wants to stay but they take him with them. cut to the office, they have no idea where they can find it. but Angel says Dru sees it as a birth and she wanted near the stars and Gunn thinks where those plants grow, now all they need to is to find the one that works with W&H.

cut to Angel finding the place, he goes in and sees Darla's body, he has a trouble with killing her but grabs a stake. then Dru attacks him from behind with a shovel. they fight while Darla awakes, Angel beats Dru away and goes to kill Darla but she's gone. then she grabs him from underneath. 'now everybody is home'. Dru is happy but Darla hits her. then they all fight and Darla throws Angel to outside. and they fight. Angel still can't kill her and Dru grabs him. Darla jumps off the building and Angel doesn't see her. and Dru is gone as well.

cut to the office, Angel tells the gang to grab a stake because they need to kil them before they get back together and before Darla kills a person. they are going to W&H but they don't want to and Angel says that if they don't then stay but he's going and they go anyway. cut to Holland coming in the office, he tells Lindsey should have someone to love and then realises that Dru is there. she is worried because the building was tall. she says that Angel is on his way and he's very cross. then someone calls to say that there is a vampire in the building and it's Darla. she grabs Lindsey and she feels that he's warm and then throws him way, she grabs Dru and takes her with her. Holland tells Lindsey to find healthy attachments.

cut to Angel and the gang, he's driving too fast and Cordy has a vision. they ask him to pull over but he doesn't want to. Cordy grabs a stake and they have to go the other direction. cut to outside with Darla and Dru fighting outside, Dru doesn't get why and a car crashes to her. Darla goes to Dru and asks why, Dru says she thought she wanted to be free and starts to cry. Darla hugs her and then a man wants them away and Darla drains his blood and asks Dru to go shopping.

cut to Angel and the gang coming to that guy, he wants to kill himself but Angel doesn't want to wait and throws the radio away, and the gun as well. he says to not kill himself. the gang don't want to let him go but he goes anyway. cut to Darla and Dru shopping(such a great scene) and the want new clothes. Holland calls them and says that Darla should have a massacre and she says it sounds nice. then there is another woman and asks her to help them but she doesn't say anything and so she brakes her neck.

cut to the office, The lawyers are discussing about Angel but Holland say he won't get to them, then Angel crashes through the window. Holland wants to give him a hand but Angel says that he should be careful with that because he might loose it. then a lot or guards come in. Angel says he would kill Holland but he doesn't believe it. Angel says he doesn't qualify as human because innocent people die because of him and yet he doesn't seem to care. He lets Angel leave because the lawyers have a party in Holland's basement and Angel is not invited.

cut to the guards taking Angel outside to a jail. Lindsey asks them to give him a cell with a window because he doesn't care if he dies. Angel comes to be next to Kate, but not very long after it Kate tells him to go and haunt Darla and Dru because she doesn't think she can take them. cut to Holland's home, Lindsey comes in and goes to the seller. Holland is very thankful to Lilah and Lindsey when Darla and Dru suddenly appear. They say that Holland's wife was very sweet, she tasted like honey and clover. They say they want to give them what they want. a massacre.

cut to Angel going to the store. then cut back, the lawyers are afraid except for Lindsey. Holland tells Darla how much he cares about her but she doesn't buy it. cut to Angel finding a woman, she says she heard about a party, a tasteting and Angel knows where and he tells the woman to go to the officers.

cut to Darla and Dru, they are playing with the lawyers and Holland says sorry for the suffering but that she is a great being now. only she doesn't sense anything from Lindsey, he doesn't mind if he would die. cut to Angel finding Holland's wife on the floor. she asks Angel to help her and he goes inside. Dru sensed he's in and Darla asks if he has come to punish them. he says that one day he will but not today, Holland says that people are gonna die. and he doesn't care and shuts it close while Darla kills Holland and Dru the rest. cut to the fang gang talking to Angel they are really concerned and he says that they were right 'You're all fired'.

Best episode quotes:

Gunn: We're almost there. We're almost there. Yo! Anybody home?
    Cordelia: Oh my God! Angel!
    Wesley: What happened?
    Gunn: I don't know. He's been kind of in and out. I only got half the story. The half that didn't make sense.
    Wesley: Angel?
    Angel: It's no, it's no time. No, no time.
    Wesley: Okay. Okay. Let's sit him down here.
    Cordelia: Where was he?
    Gunn: Coming from the motel.
    Cordelia: Darla's motel?
    Angel: Should have heard them.
    Gunn: I managed to get him to the truck without him bursting into flames or anything.
    Wesley: He's hurt.
    Gunn: Place was a wreck. Something went down there, something not good.
    Wesley: Angel?
    Angel: I was just so - so tired.
    Cordelia: Where is Darla?
    Gunn: I don't know. She wasn't there.
    Cordelia: I knew it. She did this to him. I knew she couldn't be trusted!
    Angel: She's dead.
    Cordelia: What?!
    Angel: I should have stopped them. They made her drink.
    Wesley: Angel?
    Angel: She didn't want to. You think - that you can resist, but then it's-it's-it's too late.
    Wesley: Someone made Darla drink?
    Angel: It was her.
    Cordelia: Okay, way too many pronouns here. Who's 'her'?
    Angel: Drusilla.
    Cordelia: Drusilla's here?
    Wesley: Good Lord.
    Gunn: Who's Drusilla?
    Wesley: Angel? - Angel...
    Gunn: Am I right in guessing this Drusilla got a set of teeth on her?
    Wesley: Yes. She's a vampire.
    Gunn: I think I'm starting to get the picture now.
    Wesley: Perhaps you should sit down.
    Angel: I have to find her.
    Cordelia: Drusilla?
    [he searches in a cabinet]
    Gunn: She probably ain't in there.
    Cordelia: He's delirious.
    Angel: I can save her.
    Wesley: Save whom?
    Angel: Darla.
    Wesley: Angel, if what you've been saying is so there's no saving Darla. It's too late.
    Angel: It's not too late!
    Wesley: It is! She's dead already and come nightfall she will rise again.
    Angel: She won't. [grabs a stake] I can save her from that.

Gunn: Okay, I'm still trying to get this family tree straight. Darla sired Angel.
    Wesley: Correct.
    Gunn: And Angel sired this Drusilla.
    Wesley: Back when he and Darla were together, yes.
    Gunn: But before he got his soul back, right?
    Wesley: Certainly.
    Gunn: Now, these lawyers -- they brought Darla back as human, now this Drusilla vamp
    goes and bites Darla.
    Wesley: So it would seem.
    Gunn: Making her a vampire again.
    Wesley: That's the cosmological upshot, yes. Darla's human self has died. And sometime
    before dawn, unless Angel can stop it, she will rise again a soulless demon.
    Gunn: So that means --
    Wesley: Clock is ticking.
    Gunn: No, no, what I'm saying is, that means the granddaughter re-made the grandmother.
    Wesley: Oh. Yes.
    Gunn: Man, somehow that weirds me out more than that whole bloodsucking thing.

Cordelia: So where are you going then?
    Angel: To his home.
    Gunn: I'll go with you.
    Wesley: Yes. We all will.
    Angel: No. You're all staying here.
    Cordelia: You can't go in uninvited, remember? You need us!
    Angel: Not this time.
    Cordelia: So, what's the plan? Stand outside his door and make remarks?

Woman: Excuse me. The open house isn't until Saturday.
    Angel: The man who was living here, do you know where he went?
    Woman: Moved.
    Angel: When?
    Woman: Ah, the truck was here yesterday.
    Angel: Did he leave a forwarding address?
    Woman: Well, I really - can't give out...
    Angel: This is an emergency. It's regarding a - a mutual friend who's in need of some immediate - medical attention.
    Woman: Well, he's asked that I - forward everything to his place of employment. - Do you know where that is?
    Angel: Yeah. - Thanks.
    Woman: This is about the - cousin, isn't it?
    Angel: Cousin?
    Woman: That sweet, but very odd English girl who was visiting him?
    Angel: Yeah. Yes, it is.
    Woman: I knew that pregnancy was in trouble the moment she told me about it. Thin as a rail. Couldn't be healthy - for the baby.
    Angel: She said she was having a baby?
    Woman: She was very excited about getting the nursery ready for the birth. I offered to show her some two-bedroom...
    Angel: Of course. Dru would want the ritual.
    Woman: ...but she wasn't interested. I-I think she wanted something on the west side anyway. She insisted that her daughter would be born near the stars.
    Angel: Stars.
    Woman: Well, she's foreign. I explained to her you can live your whole life in Los Angeles and never even see a star.

Drusilla: I can hear them singing to me.
    Lindsey: So this place works for you?
    Drusilla: Oh, yeah. Grandmother is very pleased with it. - I can tell. - Aren't you, Grandmother? My daughter.
    Lindsey: Can she hear you?
    Drusilla: She's dead.
    Lindsey: Oh - of course.
    Drusilla: Shh, just for now.
    Lilah: Think maybe now you've got a shot with her?
    Lindsey: Lilah...
    Lilah: Don't let me interrupt you.
    Holland: Drusilla, you are positively glowing.
    Drusilla: I'm going to be a mummy.
    Holland: Yes. Yes, you are. Is there anything you need? Anything at all?
    Drusilla: No.
    Holland: Well if you find you do, you know how to get in touch with us. Now we would all love to - stay for the birth, but we have a previous engagement we must prepare for.
    Drusilla: I have preparations to make myself.
    Holland: Of course you do, and we'll leave you to it then… Lindsey?
    Lindsey: Ah, maybe I should stay.
    Holland: This is a family matter, Lindsey. We best leave it that way.
    Drusilla: Run and catch, run and catch, the lamb is caught in the blackberry patch.

Wesley: Angel, are you certain about this? A burial isn't necessary for a newly made vampire to...
    Angel: It would be for Drusilla. She's a classicist.
    Cordelia: She's a loony.
    Angel: Forget mausoleums. Stick with cemeteries, something with a view of the night sky.
    Cordelia: So, just outside cemeteries then.
    Angel: Yeah.
    Gunn: Doesn't narrow it down much.
    Wesley: If it's just a burial she's after - one doesn't need a cemetery for that, I'm afraid, just - dirt really.
    Cordelia: Still not narrowing. Whole planet? Pretty much made up of dirt.
    Angel: Maybe I'm looking at this wrong. - Dru doesn't see this thing as a death - but as a birth. She talked about getting the nursery ready.
    Wesley: Angel, I fear you may be looking for a logical pattern in the rantings of someone who doesn't think logically.
    Angel: Soil. - Soil near the stars. She said she wanted to be near the stars. She used to - talk to the stars. She spent hours in my garden in Sunnydale, communing with the night sky.
    Gunn: Maybe she didn't mean baby nursery. - Well you said she liked the garden. Plant nursery's got the dirt - the view - and it's more of a birthplace than a death place. Maybe if we look for one up high that'll be it.
    Cordelia: Maybe look for one that has a relationship with Wolfram and Hart.
    Wesley: Large firm like theirs, they may do business with a corporate supplier.

[Angel wants to stake Darla]
    Drusilla: That's not a fitting gift at all for our newborn grandmummy. I saw you coming, my lovely. The moon showed me. It told me to come into the twentieth century.
    Angel: It's the Twenty-first century, Dru.
    Drusilla: Hmm, I'm still lagging.
    [Darla wakes up and grabs Angel]
    Drusilla: Now everybody's home.

Drusilla: Baby's up from her little nap.

Wesley: Where are they now?
    Angel: I don't know.
    Cordelia: But you know where they're going to be?
    Angel: Not exactly.
    Wesley: But yet you have your suspicions?
    Angel: Actually, I don't.
    Cordelia: So, it's more like a hunch.
    Angel: Wouldn't say hunch.
    Cordelia: Would you say inkling? Please tell me you could at least say inkling.

Angel: Drusilla's insane, deadly, not in a good mood. Darla - she needs to feed soon, okay? And once she does she's gonna be that much stronger. Now we got two options: either we go back to the people who brought them both here in the first place, or we sit around, waiting for the bodies to start piling up. - I decided not to wait. Anyone wants to join me - my car's outside. If not, that's fine too.

Drusilla: I drank Chateau Latour once. It tasted like lion's blood.
    Holland: Drusilla. I apologize I didn't realize you were here. I trust everything went as well as you hoped.
    Drusilla: I'm very worried about Grandmum. - The building was quite tall - you know?
    Lindsey: Darla's a survivor.
    Drusilla: Angelus wasn't happy in the least.
    Holland: Angel found you? Well, not unexpected. How did he fare?
    Drusilla: Angelus is on his way here now. He's very cross.
    Holland: Well, I wouldn't worry too much about that. We've taken precautions. The important thing is that we reunite you with your baby.
    Lindsey: [phone goes off] Yes? General alert. There's an untagged vampire in the building.
    Holland: Perhaps we should take our guest to security.
    Lindsey: [Lindsey opens the door] Darla.
    Holland: Lindsey, no sudden movement.
    Darla: Warm.
    [Darla tosses Lindsey away and takes Dru with her]
    Holland: [through the phone] Let them leave the building without incident.
    Holland: Healthy attachments, Lindsey.

Drusilla: Did I do something to displease you? Grandmother, what? Don't be angry.
    Darla: Why?
    Drusilla: For you. All for you. I thought it was what you wanted - to be saved. All alone. All alone in the dirt. - We've lost our way and the little worm won't dance if he's told to. No. No.
    [Darla huggs Dru]
    Guy: You two wanna move it out of the street? Yeah, that's right, sweetheart. Why don't you and your girlfriend take the make-out session on home. The rest of us have lives.
    Darla: Not for long.
    [Darla drains the man]
    Drusilla: You're all new again.
    Darla: Let's go shopping, hmm?

Angel: I'm not here to hurt you, kid, okay? And Morgog's not the way. Morgog couldn't find
    his way to his hairy spine hump without a road map. So don't go killing yourself. He's not
    worth it. And you've got, you know . . .a million reasons to live, I bet. Okay? Got it? Good.

Drusilla: Can I have it? Can I?
    Darla: Of course, dear, but a little color would bring out your eyes more. Such pretty eyes.
    Drusilla: Men are drawn to them.
    Darla: Aren't they, though? Oh. Here.
    Drusilla: [Dru’s phone rings]Oh. I'm ringing. - Do you hear it? I'm ringing - all - over! [Darla grabs the phone] Oh, yeah. I forgot about that.
    Darla: Hello, Holland.
    Holland: Darla. Feeling better I trust?
    Darla: Like my old self again.
    Holland: Splendid. I understand you girls have been on a little spree.
    Darla: Hmm, is that a problem?
    Holland: Oh, on the contrary, As a matter of fact, I was just thinking - why settle for a spree, when you could have - a - say - a massacre?
    Darla: A massacre?
    Drusilla: Ooh, I like the sound of that.
    Holland: Now, of course you'd have the full weight and support of Wolfram and Hart squarely behind you.
    Darla: I appreciate that Holland.
    Holland: Oh, not at all, Darla. That's what we're here for. [Hangs up the phone]
    Drusilla: Do you like it? Am I pretty then?
    Darla: As a picture. Now if we could only get some shoes to go with it. Oh, excuse me, Miss? Any shoe suggestions for my friend's ensemble? I said, excuse me-customer with a question here!
    [Darla snaps the saleswoman’s neck]
    Darla: Service in this place is really unacceptable.

Lilah: Those two should keep Angel busy for some time.
    Lindsey: Yeah, until he kills them.
    Holland: Oh, I think he'll find that course of action more difficult than even he realizes. - Regardless, Lilah's correct. We won't have to worry about Angel anymore.
    [Angel jumps trough the window]
    Angel: Dru and Darla, where are they?
    Holland: Angel! I don't believe we've had the pleasure. Holland Manners.
    Angel: I'd be careful who you offer that hand to, Mr. Manners. You might just lose it. Isn't that right, Lindsey?
    Lindsey: There's worse things to lose, aren't there?
    Angel: So you're the one pulling the strings around here?
    Holland: A few of them. I am division head of Special Projects.
    Angel: Special projects like Darla.
    Holland: Oh, Darla's just a tool. Means to an end. You're the project.
    Angel: I can crush the life out of you before they even lift a finger.
    Holland: Oh, I'm sure you can. Just as sure as I am that you won't.
    Angel: Won't I?
    Holland: You don't kill humans.
    Angel: You don't qualify. You set things in motion, play your little games up here in your glass and chrome tower, and people die - innocent people.
    Holland: And yet I just can't seem to care. But you do. And while you're making threats, wasting time, crashing through windows, your girls are out painting the town red, red, red.
    Angel: Where?
    Holland: Well, that would be telling. In any case you may want to hurry. So many lives hanging in the balance, waiting for their champion to save them.
    Angel: Hm-mm. As if you're just gonna let me walk out of here, huh?
    Holland: As a matter of fact, I am. You misunderstand us, Angel. We don't want you dead - yet. If we did - you wouldn't be standing here. Would you please escort our guest out of the building. I would - walk you out myself, but I'm running a little late for a wine tasting at my home, and - just so we're clear on the matter - you're not invited.

Lindsey: I'll send you a bill for the window and the shirt.
    Angel: Yeah, you do that, and after I stop Darla and Dru I might come back to pay you in person.
    Lindsey: Yeah, go do your little champion of justice thing and then come back and see me - if you make bail. Give him a nice holding cell, officers. With a window - southern exposure preferred. - The firm may not want you dead, but I'm cool with it.
    [Angel goes into the car and sees Kate]
    Angel: Perfect. - So, how do you want to do this? Should I escape now or wait till you transfer me to another holding cell, because I'm really not...
    Kate: Two people were just murdered in a clothing store at Fifth and Hill. Preliminary reports say that two women were spotted leaving the scene. One of them matches the description of your pal Darla. - They're not done, are they?
    Angel: No. - Why are you telling me this?
    Kate: Because I don't think I can stop them. - Maybe you can. Pull over.

Darla: Your wife was kind enough to invite us in, Holland.
    Holland: Ah.
    Drusilla: Very sweet she was - like clover and honey.
    Darla: Just think of it as our way of giving you what you want.
    Holland: What would I...
    Darla: I believe you said something about - a massacre.

Drusilla: Pretty lawyers all in a row.
    Holland: I'm glad you're alive Darla. I'm glad we were able to save you.
    Darla: Are you? I guess you really care about me as a person. I guess I owe all of you. - The whole team.
    Drusilla: You have beautiful skin.
    Lilah: I moisturize.
    Drusilla: "That was very thoughtful of you.
    Darla: You - brought me back as human - a dying one at that. Let me wallow with a soul, then sent me crawling back to Angel, begging him to restore me.
    Holland: Which he should have done right away. - But I miscalculated, I - I thought he cared more than he did.
    Darla: Like you do.
    Drusilla: Grandmum won't eat the double speak.
    Darla: No. No, she won't eat that.

Drusilla: I hear the sirens. They don't know if the world will be there in the morning.
    Lilah: Do you hear the sirens? Are-are the police coming?
    Lindsey: No. - She senses what this place was built for.
    Holland: Ah, yes. Drusilla, you're quite right. This was originally a bomb shelter in the fifties. We had it converted. Wine has always been my - passion.
    Drusilla: People - huddled together, crouching in fear.
    Holland: Yes, yes. I imagine that's what it would have been like in a war.
    Darla: No. Now. - She means now.
    Holland: Aha. I guess I stepped into that one. - Listen Darla - I am sorry that you had to suffer, but look at what's come out of it. - You've been restored. You're a superior being. You can have anything you want. And there's not a person in this room who won't work round the clock - to see that you get it.
    Darla: Hmm. Gung-ho, are they? Because all I'm sensing right now is big, stinky fear. But not from you. Do you know what I'm getting from you, Lindsey? Nothing. Why aren't you afraid?
    Lindsey: I don't know.
    Darla: You could die here. Chances are you will.
    Lindsey: I know.
    Darla: And you don't care.
    Lindsey: I care. - I guess I just don't mind.
    Holland: No one's going to die here. This is just a friendly get-together amongst colleagues. We're all on the same - side.
    Darla: I love this room. Dru, honey, in our new digs we have to put in a people cellar.

Drusilla: Daddy's home.
    Darla: Angelus. - Here for the tasting?
    Dru: Look what we have for you… It's not Daddy. It's never Daddy. It's the Angel-beast.
    Darla: Come to punish us?
    Drusilla: Yeah, yeah. Spank us till Tuesday We promise to be bad if you do.
    Holland: Angel....
    Angel: I'm sorry I didn't get to you in time.
    Darla: I'm not.
    Drusilla: He's soul-sick. Not even thinking about his own family. Only thinking about them.
    Darla: Come on, love. I never did get that good-bye kiss.
    Angel: You will. - But not tonight.
    Lilah: For god's sake, help us.
    Holland: Angel - please. - People are going to die.
    Angel: And yet, somehow, I just can't seem to care.
    Holland: Angel? P-please we can negotiate. We... [Darla bites Holland]
    Drusilla: Daddy.

Wesley: And you - just walked away?
    Angel: No, I walked to my car and then I drove away.
    Gunn: You didn't do anything?
    Wesley: You allowed Darla and Drusilla to have free reign.
    Angel: I didn't bring either one of them into this. They did.
    Wesley: You could have stopped them.
    Angel: And I will.
    Cordelia: When? After they've finished off all the people you don't like?
    Wesley: Angel, while it's certainly true that these lawyers brought this on themselves - what you did is...
    Cordelia: ..is wrong.
    Gunn: You went too far.
    Wesley: We've all been worried about you, and I guess it's fair to say we all share some of the blame. - We should have spoken up sooner.
    Gunn: And louder.
    Cordelia: You have to change the way you've been doing things. - Don't you see where this is taking you?
    Wesley: Listen to her! Right now the three of us are all that's standing between you and real darkness.
    Gunn: Best believe that, man.
    Angel: I do. - You're all fired.

Story: 10