Angel

The WB (ended 2004)

Gislef

Angel Fan Reviews (601)

• Hiiiii

I loved Buffy and I miss all those characters and I definitely miss the old days when they would be in their Sunnyvale high school library. When I finished that last episode with so many lives lost (including Spike) who was such a great character. I decided to watch angel which was a similar show and it was nice to see some familiar faces. I loved Angel, Doyle and Cordy together and I was Soo upset when Doyle died!! I gues the actor got in to drugs and died or Then they added more characters and it got better with but then later there was so much drama and love triangles it was hard to watch. And all the stuff with his son Connor... then Cordelia possed and PREGNANT AGAIN and everything sooo messed up!!! On that episode "Your Welcome" where Cordelia "woke up" from her coma and watch the old video of Doyle it made me remember him and get all sad then I find out Cordelia's ACTUALLY DEAD and I just gave up. NO MORE..... The only reason I will probably keep watching is a great character....