Angel

Sacrifice

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Apr 23, 2003 on The WB

• On the Run

We pick up where we left off in the last ep. Angel is barracading the door between himself and Connor/Jasmines followers. He tries to convince Connor of the truth but Connor will have no part of it, he believes in Jasmine. The rest of the gang made a getaway for the car, and suddenly two bodies fly out of the upstairs window right in front of them; Angel and Connor. Angel tells the gang to DRIVE and they leave Connor behind. They speed off into the night as Jasmine watches. As they drive, to Lord knows where, they listen to reports on the radio and realize Jasmine is spreading like wildfire. At the hotel Jasmine heals Connor and assures him that she is becoming more powerful everyday. The only thing missing from her speech is her pounding on her chest. Our fearless heroes take refuge in the sewer and soon come upon a gang of kids who are hiding out and have no idea who Jasmine is. They are also being picked off one by one by a creature who lives in the sewer. Soon enough we find out this creature inhabited the world that Jasmine ruled over first. Back at Jasmine central, much to Connors confusion, Jasmine has Cordelia moved for "her protection." Soon enough Connor and Jasmines army find the gang. The creature in the sewer has an orb that is a passage to his world, where answers about Jasmine may be found. As they barracade the door against Connor and crew, Angel goes into the passageway. Stay tuned!