Angel

Spin the Bottle

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 2002 on The WB

• Trying to get back Cordys memories, Lornes spell backfires making all of the team believe they are teenagers again. Not knowing each other or why they are there, Together they try to figure out what they are doing there at the hotel and why.

A MUCH WATCH EPISODE!!!!! SO FUNNY!!!! With so many serious things happening in this season so far, it's nice to have an episode where you're able to laugh and relax and still keep with the story line. Sometimes when shows do an episode like this it turns out a bit cheesey. This episode was everything but cheese. The actors did the switch-a-roo like champs! Fred asking about weed and Angel not knowing he's a vamp were great parts. But Wesley realizing he has weapons in his sleeves made me laugh so hard I almost peed (seriously) This is one of my favorite episodes ever. I kept rewinding certian parts just to watch over and over again.