You're Welcome

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 04, 2004 on The WB

• Goodbye CC!

The Good;

The Bad;

NOTHING! Well actually, Spike has met Doyle during 'In the dark' so why doesn't he recognise the significance of the name?

Best line;

CC; "You're welcome" (Could it be anything else?)

also like;

Angel (of Lindsey's new superpowers from Nepal) "They sell that crap at the airport"

CC (grabbing Eve by the hair) "Let's go Lilah junior"

CC (to Lindsey)"Dinner and a show. And you're both!"

Jeez, how did they get away with that?

Poor old Lorne has to get bled to make the spell work. Plus slaughtered nuns (once upon a time just Angelus' thing)

Apocalypses: 5

Faith; 1

Fred; 5

Spike; 5

Cordy: 5 vamps, 3 demons

Angel; 45 vamps, 62 and 1/2 demons, 5 zombies, 12 humans, one werewolf and one cyborg

Doyle; 1 vamp

Wes; 14 demons+5 vamps, 5 zombies, 3 humans, 2 cyborgs

Kate; 3 vamps

Faith; 18 vamps, 6 demons, 3 humans.

Gunn; 11 vamps+ 13 demons, 5 zombies, 1 human.

Groo; 1 demon

Gunn; 1

Connor; 1

Lorne; 1

Characters killed: poor nuns

Recurring characters killed; alas poor Cordy, we've had her from the very first episode of Buffy all the way through to the last season of Angel (8 years and over 100 eps) and now we must say goodbye. The shallow bitch queen of Sunnydale High became the girl we loved and lost

Total number of Angel Investigations; 5, Spike now cut off from Lindsey/Doyle and drinking with the AI gang (as indeed is a lonely Harmony)

Angel, Gunn, Fred, Lorne, Wes,

Angel; 4

Gunn; 3

Fred; 3

Notches on Fang Gang bedpost:

Cordy: 5 ?+Wilson/Hacksaw Beast+Phantom Dennis+Groo+Connor plus possibly the Beast

Angel: 6; Buffy, Darla, The Transcending Furies, Eve

Wes; 3 definite; Virginia, the bleached blonde and Lilah, 1 possible, Justine

Gunn; 2 Fred and Gwen.

Fred; 1 Gunn

Groo; 1Cordy

Spike; 3-Buffy, Anya, Harmony

Kinky dinky:

Eve hints that Angel really rocked her world during their sex in 'Life of the Party'.

Captain Subtext;

Eve remarks that Angel is still the centre of Lindsey's universe. Hmmm?

Know the face, different character; 5

Parking garages;

Guantanamo Bay;

Harmony beats up Eve but doesn't get to bite her. Eve seems to give up Lindsey very easily. Once again we have the strangely ambivalent attitude to torture we see in a lot of TV and movies

Buffy characters on Angel; 17

Wetherby, Collins and Smith. Angel, Cordy, Oz, Spike, Buffy, Wes, Faith, Darla, Dru, The Master, Anne, Willow and Harmony. POSSIBLY The First Evil, Andrew.

What the fanficcers thought;

Read a lovely one where the last thing CC does is go to see Phantom Dennis, Whatever_happened_to_Phantom_Dennis to tell him she loves him and that it's time for them both to pass to the afterlife. And he does so they can be together forever. Another familar theme is that Xander's attempts to reason with Willow at the end of Grave fail and DarkWillow either destroys the world or takes it over in partnership with The First Evil. Then Cordy appears to her and convinces her to set things right because SHE rather than Xander is the real love of Willow's life.

Questions and observations;

The critter in the tank is very reminiscent of the 4-5-6 we see in Torchwood; Children of Earth. Cordy joins Willow, Buffy, Giles, Angel, Spike, Dawn, Andrew and Riley as a Scooby bitten by a vampire. CC apologies to Wes for killing Lilah. Wes forgives her, possibly because of his own behaviour in 'Billy' and under Jasmine's influence. Nice joke on Hollywood that Conor Farrell (most overrated actor EVER?) is unknown to CC. We see Doyle again, all the more poignant as Glenn Quinn had died from a heroin overdose (with Andy Hallet also gone pretty soon they might start talking of the 'Curse of Angel') Episode 12 of season 5, only 10 eps of Angel left.

Why not DB and CC on the commentary although Christian and Sarah do a great job. First appearance of Izzy the Devil who'll be more important later. Did Lindsey maybe bump into Oz during his travels in Nepal? He refers to Angel as Eurotrash, yeah pal, he's from where the history is from.

Last scene is great and it's not a surprise that the tears CC and DB cry are actually real, as were mine.

The WB celebrate the 100th ep of Angel, a series that has run for 5 years and increased it's audience whilst slashing it's budget and has the 3rd bestselling DVDs in the US (Buffy no2, Band of Brothers no1). Then they cancel it. Then they go bust. Serves them right the morons!

Marks out of 10; 10/10 (sob!)

• Powerful, emotional, and brings Cordelia's arc to classy, wonderful, well-deserved end.

This was one of the great episodes of Angel. While I detested the character arc of Cordelia through much of Season 4, this episode redeemed Cordelia, and it put a wonderful close on a great character. At the moment before the reveal, I suddenly realized where it was going, didn't want it to go there, and yet, was quite satisfied when it did. Exemplary.

• As all we know, Cordelia wakes from her coma to save Angel...

This episode is the best episode ever... I never watched any show who had such a strong and beautiful episode like this was... Everything was perfect... Cordelia is back... Heart of the show is back... We all saw what she did, how it was before in season 1-3, we saw what did miss... Her harmony and sense of humor makes better everything...

There will never be so powerful episode like this... She did everything for him... There was times when she was on the edge to brakedown but she didn't... She know what she had to do... Those few minutes in the end was so sad... I think that even hard ones will cry on this...

Apsolutely perfect...
  • In this episode Cordelia wakes up from her coma due to a vision. Now that Cordy is awake she finds out about Angel's recent dealings and at the same time saves Angel from hiself.

In my opinion, this is one of the best episodes of Angel ever created and one of the saddest. After Cordelia wakes up from her coma she discovers that Angel now owns Wolfram and Hart and has sent Connor off to live with an actual family. In the midst of all this Lindsey comes back in attempt to destroy Angel! After a long grueling duel between our hero and Lindsey, Lindsey is forced to suffer the consequences with the Senior Partners and Angel and Cordelia is left to make ammends. During this time, Angel confesses his love to Cordelia in his own way and the two finally share a steamy kiss. After Cordelia leaves the office telling him that she has to leave for good, Angel gets a call from the hospital telling him that Cordelia had infact never woken up from her coma and is dead.
  • Goodbye Cordy!

You're Welcome is a masterpiece. It's in my top 5 Angel episodes and is one of the most outstanding episodes of any TV show I've ever seen. It was funny, action packed, dramatic and incredibly sad. It featured the return of my second favourite character and gave her an amazing sendoff. My only wish is that good ol' Cordy didn't die!

Cordelia has always been one of my favourite characters. From her ditzy Sunnydale days to her champion days, I loved all of her. Heck, I even liked Evil Cordy! Her journey on this show has been incredible and one of the most realistic and amazing journeys I've ever seen. Think back to "Welcome To The Hellmouth". There, Cordelia was nasty, b!tchy and the character you loved to hate. Her relationship with Xander made me warm to her as I loved seeing the nasty, popular girl fall for the geek. I really liked their relationship and in some ways I'm sad it ended, but it was right as Cordelia was better on Angel. On Angel, watching her become a mature, responsible woman was brilliant and I loved every moment of her. She also was a part of my favourite TV romance- Cordelia/Angel. I'm not a big fan of all the soppy romance but Cordy/Angel were a match made in heaven. They were much more interesting and likeable than the annoying, whiny romance that was Buffy/Angel. They had better chemistry and watching their love was better. This episode was excellent. From the teaster, we KNOW it's going to be outstanding, from the second Cordelia's eyes open. And even though the real Cordy has been gone for over a season, she fit right back in and I forgot about all that had happend- it felt as though she had never gone. She was strong, sexy and not to mention hilarious. Her treatment of Eve was brilliant. From calling her Lilah Jr. to threatening to feed her her shoes, she was brilliant. She has cla$sic Cordy lines and felt as though she had always been there.

The last scene was just... amazing. It never ever gets old. Everything about it was perfect. The acting was outstanding, the lines amazing and the long awaited kiss, relieving! Finally they get it on! All her lines about being on a different road were so hard to hear. I wanted so much to be able to shout "Don't go you fool!". "I'll be seeing you" is heartbreaking (I didn't cry- I'm too manly :P) and the kiss, as said, was perfect. Her last "Oh, and you're welcome!" was great and Charisma Carpenter deserves an Emmy for this episode.

I didn't love the Lindsey storylines anywhere near as much as I did the Cordy scenes. They were necessary but went on a bit too much- I wanted MORE Cordy! The battle was great though if quite over the top and I whooped for joy when Lindsey was pulled into the Senior Partner's plane. I hate Lindsey.

This episode also was pivotal- the vision Angel gets from Cordy was necessary for the final two episodes. It wasn't earth shattering but still needed. And their kiss actually had meaning! How many other last kisses do?

You're Welcome is a pleasure to watch. It brings back good old Cordy one last time and for that, I thank the writers. I also thank Sarah Michelle Gellar for not having the time to do this episode as Cordy was much more necessary to Angel than Buffy was! It was a perfect episode and one you won't forget. Goodbye Cordy. It's been a pleasure.
  • Goodbye.

I might not have been a big fan of what has happened during the first few episodes of the season, even though I didn't exactly hate it, but this episode definitely brought it back home. Cordelia is that one thing that was missing during all of these episodes. Evil or good, I always enjoyed watching that character. So finally, when Cordy woke up, it felt as if I was back in the earlier seasons. The entire reunion was bittersweet, and it just made me love the episode even more. The side story with Lindsay was also quite interesting, even though I felt a little bit disappointed after such a long buildup. I guess this means Lindsay will be back or something?

Anyway, the ending was very sad. It was obvious on Cordelia's face when the gang was leaving at the elevator that she was saying goodbye to them for the very last time. And then the final scene with Angel was amazing. It really breaks your heart, but it manages to finally give Cordelia a good sendoff after the way she had ended up at the end of season four. I can't imagine episode 100 being better had SMG accepted to appear.
  • You're Welcome

You're Welcome was a perfect episode of Angel. Cordelia apparently wakes up in this episode and is shocked at how much things have changed with Angel and the gang. She is reunited with the entire gang and she gets down to helping right away. I thought it was awesome that her and Wesley did research together. This episode had a really great story and tied in multiple story lines which made the episode so exciting and fun to watch. A familiar foe from the past is back and working with some one inside Wolfram and Hart. I thought it was cool how Angel battled and began to regain his former honor. The ending of this episode was touching and vital to the rest of this season of Angel.
  • say goodbye cordy

after 11 dissapointing and some terrible episodes the writers could suddenly write a perfect episode! by far the best of the fifth bad season!

cordelia awakes from her coma to find out how everything changes. she makes everything right! she puts angel on the good path again and makes everyone be a lot happier. i loved the scene when they talked about doyle and how they missed their chance together. that was so sad!

lindsey is also back and planning with that lilah-wannabe how they are going to bring angel down. they make spike bite cordy and give us more reasons why to hate spike. at the end angel beats up lindsey and that was one of the best fights of the show ever! the episod eends with cordelia saying goodbye because she cant stay. angel gets called and the doctor says that cordelia is dead and never woke up. that means it was cordelias spirit to say her last goodbye. so painful! sad! why did they have to kill her?
  • Yes, Writers...Thank You!

You're Welcome-Cordelia wakes up from her coma and is shocked and unhappy to discover that Angel and the gang are no longer fighting Wolfram & Hart, they're running it. When she realizes that Angel has lost his conviction to be a hero, she gives him the information and support he needs to get back on track. Meanwhile, while Angel has security keeping an eye on Eve, her partner "Doyle" prepares to bring about Angel's demise.

Yay! It's the Big 100 for Angel and the writers give us one hell of episode to remember! I mean you can't have such a huge ocassion without one of the founding members of the series...Cordelia herself! Immediately, Charisma Carpenter returns and Coredila couldn't be more missed than she already has been. Her presence is strong and makes you wonder, "Was something missing from this season so far?" She's hilarious, strong-willed, a fighter, and ooh so loveable more than ever. I loved her lines like "Lilah, Jr." and "I didn't ask" to Eve, especially putting her in her place numerous times. I also loved her scenes with Angel and both of them watching the Doyle video again after all these years was so touching. "The first soldier down", perfect line! It was also perfect how Cordelia felt Angel had lost his way accepting to take over Wolfram and Hart. Cordelia has always been Angel's guide/second soul when it came to the decisions and choices he made in the past. It's amazing to see that again and Cordelia's accusations make sense. It's also sad how these 2 even though they love each other more than they want to, they can never be together. I haven't always been supportive of the Angel/Cordy romance, but in this episode, you realize they fell in love for good reason and should have established that relationship.

The plot with Lindsey/Eve was great, especially seeing how Lindsey picked up some new moves since his been gone. Their fight scene was great, and Cordelia trying to work the machine was hilarious. Man, there were so many great scenes, like Cordelia mentioning Gunn's hair, Spike biting Cordy, Spike calling Angel a tit, Angel's reaction to being called a tit, Harmony torturing Eve, Angel and Cordelia's reaction to Doyle's name, Cordelia and Wesley doin' it "old school" with the demon research, Lorne's peeing on himself when the gang needs his blood, etc. The whole cast was just top notch and script was so strong! Poor old Lindsey get punished by the Senior Partners and the gang saves the day. Everything couldn't be more perfect but unfornately, Cordelia and Angel have a bittersweet goodbye as Angel finds out Cordelia never word up and died in her coma. The episode concludes on a sad yet beautiful note as Cordelia's last words of the series are "You're welcome." to which a devasted Angel responds "Thank you." All and All, "You're Welcome" is one of the best episodes of series to which the writers pulled all the stops for Centennial Angel. The great performances, hilarious dialogue, amazing references, a perfect amount of action, touching moments and unforgettable final appearence from Miss Cordelia Chase makes this an undeniable classic!
  • This was a very great episode.

This was a very great episode of Angel. i liked this episode because it was very well written. the storyline in this episode was very good. I wish that we could have seen the monster that the Senior Partners created to kill Angel because that would have been cool. This episode of Angel is the saddest episode ever because, Cordelia died and that is always sad when a character that you like dies. I wish that the wb had not cancelled Angel after this had aired because that was just mean of them to do. I think that this was one of the best episodes of the season and of the entire series. The fight scene between Angel and Lindsey was really good because this was one of the best fight scenes in the entire series. I liked how the episode started and how it ended because this episode was very good episode.
  • Youre Welcome

The sudden return of Cordelia was very natural and felt even the illusion that this continued all the time. Angel is hot although she who finished the duty and understands the original place which should return says good-bye of the last to Angel.Her sight of its back cannot be seen off to the last, either. turning round -- "-- such separation .. the last -- once again .. " -- even if the past which it becomes impossible to have regained from gap slight in the figure of Cordy which rushes in a tearful voice involuntarily although two persons were mutual love all the time, and was never able to return revived and Ending finished, a tear did not stop all the time. Although it was a mere instant and was the feeling of happiness that two persons' thought arrived at last, I as well as Call..Angel from a hospital was not able to understand the fact. It was in the same state as Angel which there is no figure of Cordy when it turns round, that big presence of until also disappears in an instant like a bubble just a while ago, and keeps standing at calm Office. Thank you, it is the highest Episode about the impression in character with a Cordy matter fine.
  • “We take what we can get, champ, and we do our best with it. I’ll be seeing you.” – Cordelia.

The Cordelia that we know and love returns this episode – none of this season-4-possessed-by-a-higher-being-Cordelia. She has been brought out of her coma by the powers that be to help get Angel back on track and to tell him about a vision that she had of Lindsay aka “Doyle”. I thought that it was a really sweet moment to have Angel and Cordelia remembering Doyle, the first of the gang to be killed and it’s still sad for me, even though he was only around for a few episodes and they were a long time ago. Anyway, back to the point, the whole final scene between Angel and Cordelia was just great. I was rooting for them to get together and when they finally kissed I just thought “Uh-oh, something’s going to go wrong because there are never happy endings”, and then the phone rang. I was on the edge of my seat as Cordelia said “You’re welcome” and Angel went to answer the phone and then Cordelia was gone, and it was like she had never been there. It was such a great ending and an almost happy ending for one of the best characters on the show! Cordelia will be missed.
  • aww. poor cordy .

I really respect this episode in the fact that they let Cordy come back and finish up her story. I think that it gives us the viewers closure to know what actually happens to Cordy. This episode was so sad. Especially at the end when they are saying goodbye. What a classic moment. Cordy gets to help theones she cares about and go out with some glory. I found this so sad but a good move as an 100th episode. The acting was amazing and the story was amazing as well. Overall one awesome episode.
  • The sadest episode ever.

I loved Angel so much. I really didn't think they were going to kill of Cordi. I know she wasn't in season 5 but i still wasn't ready for her to go. I think Angel is a great show and an episode like this untimately proves that this show should never have been cancelled.

Cordi hands on her visions she got from Doyle to Angel with a kiss at the end of this episode. I was almost in tears when i realised that Cordi had died. This is probably my favourite episode ever next to 'Not Fade Away'. Even if you don't like Cordi you will in this episode. it is like she had a personality make over. Well goodbye you will be mised on the show. David Fury did a great job of writing this episode. I'm gonna miss it.
  • a very sad episode! it touched me!

This episode was sooo sad! It was nice to see Cordy back and she hadn't changed one bit and she helped get Angel back on track! and it was soo emotional, remembering Doyle! He was only there for a few episodes, but he was one of my favourite characters and i wish he hadn't died! I actually though Cordy was going to live, even though i heard she was gonna die! the way she kissed Angel! and he didn't need to get the phone but he did and she was gone!

I wonder if the gang will remember her or what? i'm not to clear on that!
  • A fantastic episode and my personal favorite of the series with the return of a most loved character.

I watched the series of Angel entirely on DVD and eventually came to this episode. The beginning of it seemed normal until we saw Cordelia wake up from her coma. The episode is cleverly plotted with her being reintroduced into the world and surprised(not in a good way) that they now run Wolfram and Hart. She tries to help Angel save himself and in a course of events involving discovering the identity of Spike's "Doyle" and finding out Eve's true plans, it is a big turning point in the season and comes up to a well foreshadowed and surprising ending that is powerful the highest amount. If you can catch this episode on tv or on dvd, just watch and enjoy. My favourite episode of the Series.
  • how could they do such an awful thing??

Cordy gets a vision from the PTB and wakes up from her coma. She tells Angel that she woke up to set him strraight. She was so mad when she found out about Wolfram and Hart. LIndsay is back and using Doyle's name, how sad. Cordy was offended by someone using that name. At the end she tells Angel how he'll have to go on and stay out of trouble, then she kisses him. He gets a phone call and before he answers it she says your welcome. It turns out her spirit or something came to help angel. But how could they kill her?? She was my favorite character. This episode was so sad and made me cry.
  • Cordelia: "Angel, there are no people like us" Simply the best EVER.

Im skimming over the nuns at the beginning of the episode, because they really didn't fit into the story very well. On to the good stuff. Angel gets a phone call telling him Cordelia is awake and it was (as usual) just when he needed her the most. I don't think anything I try to type can sum up this beautiful and moving episode. I will say this: The real Cordy we all know and love is back for one last time, and she gets her man back on his path. When this episode first aired, I knew Charisma wasn't coming back on the show as a regular so I knew this would only be for one or possibly 2 eps. What I didnt foresee was the ending when Cordy kisses Angel one last incredible kiss and he gets the phone call and finds out Cordelia has passed away. I have never been so moved by an episode of any show as I was by this one. Kudos to Charisma and David for ripping our hearts out, but giving us a glimmer of hope at the same time. Also, the clip of Doyle was perfectly used in this episode. Other noteworthy things: Spike finds out he isn't the big hero, Lindsay gets his A&& handed to him by Angel, and Eve(il) gets sent a packin'.
  • omfg, cordy ily don't leave! :( just wish it would have ended with them both getting into the elevator!

Best episode of all time no lie! angel picks up his phone and is told that cordellia woke up! She's back and better than ever. The day goes by! Everything is going good and then Cordelia and Angel go fight Lindsey. Eveything goes and Lindsey is sucked in and is sent to the Senior Partners. Then the gang is then going to celebrate their win by going out drinking! The whole gang gets in the elevator except Angel and Cordelia. Angel goes into his office with Cordelia they then have a conversation and Cordy tells him that she is not going to be able to stay and then she gives him a kiss and then the phone rings he picks up and then is told that cordelia never woke up and instead had died (heartbreaker it sux it hurts writing it down)!
  • Painful to watch in that good kind of way ... bye Cordy

This totally sucks. I like this episode, I like all the characters, the show, e.t.c, but when Cordy died I was so sad. Even though I'm not the really emotional type. Angel was sad too, I mean, even though he might not have loved her as much as he did Buffy, he still really cared for her, and then she had to die. That about sums it up, oh, and Angel kills Lindsay or whatever, and he dies.
  • Cordy!

Seeing Cordy return was such a treat, with a little nod to Doyle and her disbelief at the gangs prescence at Wolfram & Hart. Not to mention Lindsey's return, quite unexpected and excellent.

The last moments of the episode were so very sad. Watching Angel and Cordelia's chemistry again was such a nice blast from the past. It had been missing for some time. But watching Cordy come back just to leave the way she did was so very sad. You couldn't help but cry as Angel had probably the worst phone conversation of his life. It was such a shame to see her go but such a pleasure to see her return for the 100th episode.
  • Our Beloved Cordy is Back!

The 5th season definitely felt like something was missing or should I say someone was missing! Coredelia wakes up from her coma to help Angel rediscover himself and what he is all about (fighting the good fight). Cordy is such a major staple of the show that's why this episode is the #1 rated Angel episode. Why? Because we had to go 15 episodes with a coma cordy and sadly this was her last episode. But what a way to go out. A great look, a well written script that brings the spark back to angel as well as comedy that actually makes you laugh. It's great to see how she reacts to all the changes and even references buffy's "the wish" when she asks what kind of bizarro world she woke up in. It's a special episode because everytime I see it I am so happy yet so sad. It's just a very emotional episode for me, that's what makes it great. I think though to fully enjoy it, like myself, you need to watch the entire series up to this episode to get it. I appreciate that cordy gets the send off she deserves. Sure I wanted her in every episode to the end, but a final episode is way better than nothing at all.
  • Cordy returns and leaves.... :(

This was an amazing episode. I do wish that Charisma would have returned for more episodes. It would have been amazing to see Cordy having to deal more with the tortured soul because of all the death she caused, and also how she would have fit in with the W&H corperation.

Cordillia was an amazing character in the Buffy-verse. Her transition from Buffy Season 1 to Angel Season 5 was great and never felt forced or unnatural.

The episode was very interseting too, having the main villian from the first few seasons finally defeated (though he will return soon).

There actually wasn't anything wrong with this episode!!!
  • Cordy wakes up from her coma or at least that\'s what Team Angel think. When Cordy wakes up shes unhappy to find out Angel is running Wolfram & Hart and shes surprised when she hears Spikes a hero! She gives Angel advice.

I love this episode cos Cordy's back! We haven't seen her for a while so its great to see her again even if its only for one episode. Anyway I love it so much especially when they're fighting the monsters and its great to see that Angel and Cordy had a bit of a relationship. I had tears in my eyes when we find Cordy dies! Cordy is one of the best characters cos sometimes she can be annoying and mean and another time sweet and nice. To bad she died cos then she could have returned for Angel's Finale.
  • One of the best Angel episodes of the whole series. Spoiler warning.

Simply amazing. We see the return of the gorgeous Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia Chase. She wakes up out of her coma & joins the Angel squad again. Meanwhile Lindsay is stirring up trouble again by telling Spike that Cordy is still evil. Spike attempts to kill her, but is stopped by Angel. It is now that they realize Spike has been getting false information. In the end once again the squad wins the battle, but then there is a twist. One of the greatest twists in TV history. After having kissed Cordy for the last time, Angel gets a phone call. Cordy was dead... It leaves us very confused. Overall this episode is as close to perfect as you can get. Cordy is hilarious as usual & the whole cast really shines. One of the best episodes ever in all of television.
  • Cordelia Chase is back in town

This is one of the best episodes of Angel ever. It had everything, there was some action, drama and finally some love! I thought i was about time that Cordelia woke up from her coma and got to say goodbye to gang befor she unfortuanly goes into the light. It was also nice to see doyle again too.

You're Welcome is an episode you just can't miss.
  • My Favorite Angel Ep!

I really loved this ep .... because cordi comes back and she kinda sets everyone back on the right track , and seeing as how the whole 5th season of angel was really just being weird ... they are the good guys but they were working for the big bads ... I think they all gave away more than they thought they had and cordi just kinda gives everyone a wake up call ...... where the last thing said on the ep is simply Thank You ........ and cordi turns out to really have passed away this is by far one of my favorite ep's
  • Cordy comes out of her coma & inspires Angel to get back on track helping the helpless. The last time we see Cordy or Lindsay on the series.

By far, one of the best episodes of the series. It brought everyone, including Connor & the original Doyle (though not as live on screen characters) back together one last time. Cordy putting Angel back on track is very fitting. Lindsay deserved whatever he got. The final fight scene and dialogue between him and Angel was excellent. I\'d like to think Cordy finally went to heaven at the end. After Buffy, Cordy was definetely Angel\'s second love. It\'s a shame that it was announced that the series was cancelled the week following this episode. Thank God it lives on in reruns and through the Buffy/Angel magazines!
  • Cordy comes out of the coma. Lindsey trys to take down Angel. Spike plays Xbox.

What a great episode. Who could not watch this episode and not feel for Cordy/Angel.

Great Moments:

- Cordy/Angel moments where they discuss their relationship and how things might have turned out if she hadn't been turned into a higher being and had he not been thrown into the bottom of the ocean.

- Slow realizatin of Lindsey being the bad guy. They went from Spike naming "Doyle", to Spike talking about the man who got his arm cut off. Once that happend, the whole episode went insane because everyone knew the Linds was back in town.

- The Lindsey/Angel fight was a really good one. Christian Kane is one very muscular man. Sword fights, fist fights. Sweet jumping. Gigantic moster being risen out of the ground.

- Of course, Angel and Cordy's final talk. It was truly emotional because you get the sense that they would have been so happy together if things had turned out a little better. The final kiss was the one that made me a little teary eyed...only a little.

- The ending. The realization that Cordy has passed on peacefully made the whole episode more special. It was Cordy's last job, to put her man on the right path.

What can I say? It was perfect.
  • Cordelia returns once more for her ultimate reason; reminding angel who he really is.The beginning of the end.

This was more touching than the most :) Cordelia dying but having a one last chance to set angel back on the road,and she tells angel who he is,whats his purpose,why they fight for one last,and very important time,before she fades away forever.

The episode itself wasnt very good or thrilling,it was not well explained,that device to kill angel and so,but we all got the point of it;and the scene Cordelia leaved forever was a classic.They didnt make it too tearfull and silly or they didnt make it like they are eternal lovers or anything

it was basicly a divine friendship and every single time i remember it;it makes me feel everything about the purpose of life,being hollow,being loved,loving back and i can say that this is one of the very important points of the show that leaves being just a show and tells you about your own life.
< 1 2