Angela Anaconda Forums

ABC Family (ended 2002)

Has Anybody Been Watching This Lately?

Melina

[1]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 6

Has anybody been watching Angela Anaconda on STARZ Kids & Family? I don't know how long they've been showing it on there, but I just caught it and recorded it a week and a half ago, and two episodes are coming on again in the morning, and another one on Monday morning. I can't wait! I've been recording them onto DVD, so I can have alot of the episodes (and hopefully ALL of them, if STARZ don't take it off the air), since I know that the whole show will probably never be officially released on DVD.

Kinda OT, but I really missed watching this, and The Kids From Room 402 on the Fox Family channel. I'm just glad they're showing this again though. I hope some channel picks up The Kids From Room 402 and starts airing that again, that would be SUPER AWESOME lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CartoonFreak13

[2]May 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    Yeah I watch it all the time I'm so happy they put it back on tv I usually watch it on demand I've missed this show so much it brings back wonderful memories

Neumbo

[3]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    Yup it's true. I watch it pretty much everyday now. I'm glad i could find a tv channel that plays it now. It's been a very long time.

dissapearing

[4]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    omg...what channel is starz kids and family on!? do we have that channel here in the us?

Melina

[5]Dec 19, 2008
    dissapearing wrote:
    omg...what channel is starz kids and family on!? do we have that channel here in the us?

Yes we have the channel here in the US...if you get the STARZ movie channels, then you have Starz Kids and Family. It varies what channel its on, depending on your service. Mine is on Channel 183.

I LOVE IT!!! lol.

thommg1954

[6]Feb 9, 2010
    I asked people I knew to tape it onto discs as I do not hav e HD programming and as I am collecting it as well. I gave them blank dvd's and the money to oprder starz and never saw 1 ep of it and now they stopped running it. I have about 2/3 to 3/4 of them and would love to get all of them