Angela's Eyes

Eyes on the Prize

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 15, 2006 on Lifetime

• Everything comes to a head...only to leave you with more questions than answers.

Well as far a season finales go--this one was pretty good. Whenever you're left with more questions than answers and a feeling of dread...well that usually means you'll come back for more.

First I have to rant about Peter. Sorry, I'm not a fan of him. I LOVED Dylan, and I still want him back. Peter acted like a jerk the first go around and his lousy excuse didn't cut it for me. I just don't want them together. There's not that easy chemistry between them that Angela and Dylan had. I wish Angela could find out how rotten Gene is.

Though the jail scene was fun...I don't think Angela completely trust him anymore. She is starting to believe her parents--or at least have doubts in everyone else that tells her they're guilty.

I knew it was the grandfather talking with Gene in the end. The drink gave it away. Man when Angela learns the truth behind everything her faith in people is going to be completely shattered. Now we find that her Grandfather is behind/involved somehow in this whole mess...

I tend to agree with Jerry's last words: "We're Screwed."

They are definitely fighting an enemy that way outweighs them. Sometimes, the smaller and quicker beats the bigger and stronger though. It's definitely an uphill battle for them. And it looks like all the cards fell into the enemy's lap, but I guarantee Angela and Jerry are still in the game. 14 weeks (we had one week that was a rerun) flew by quite fast. Now we have to wait another year for some answers. Overall it was an interesting series and I do hope it returns next summer. Can't wait to see where they go with it.