Angela's Eyes Forums

Lifetime (ended 2006)

FROM ABIGAIL SPENCER (Angela Henson of "Angela's Eyes")

ringoscarr

[1]Jan 4, 2007
    • level: 1

Hello to all of you amazing people who have watched "Angela's Eyes" this year, and who have also taken time to write into the message boards showing your support....THANK YOU!

It was an incredible experience to do this show and so much work and effort was put into "Angela's Eyes", so please know your time was valued and definitely not wasted in watching the show. Hundreds of people spent hours upon hours putting it together. The nature of television is just extremely fickle...and I'm glad we got to do thirteen episodes and introduce all of the characters. We had a great time doing it. Lifetime & NBC were wonderful to work with, and many more great shows will be headed your way. Hopefully, I can take your viewership with me. The only way we actors get to do what we do is by audience support and favor. Your's this past year was simply incredible and I hope to see you all in future endeavors. The first one will be CBS's Friday night hit "Ghost Whisperer". I just finished shooting an episode that will air February 2, 2007.

God Bless all of you and again, THANK YOU for all of your support!!

Abigail

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NJZ

[2]Jan 4, 2007
    • level: 29
    She's going to be on GW? I have to start watch S2 of GW. It's a sweet message btw, with underlying self-promotion but whatever.

bradaviel

[3]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 12
    It's always reat to hear from cast and crew of a show you like, especially when they value their audience !

Thanks Abigail, take care and good luck !

messer_montana

[4]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 2

I really miss Angela's Eyes! It was an awesome show!  I wish it was on dvd! You are an amazing actress and cant wait to see more of your work!

~Ker

Elizrael

[5]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 12
    Her guest appearance on the Ghost whisperer didn't really showcase her acting ability.

NJZ

[6]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 29
    Elizrael wrote:
    Her guest appearance on the Ghost whisperer didn't really showcase her acting ability.

I agree. She wasn't given enough to do.