Angelic Layer Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2001)

Icchan works for VESPER?

Exodium

[1]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 1

In episode 3 season 2 of Mahoromatic, Mahoro recieves her second package of the episode. She holds up a picture of the VESPER crew, with japanease in the background saying "We made this!"

However, looking in the top right, standing next to the guy with blue hair...looks to be none other than Ichiro Mihara!

Did he really go from creating moving dolls to life-sized war-androids, or is it just my imagination? 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mangafreak15

[2]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    Exodium wrote:

In episode 3 season 2 of Mahoromatic, Mahoro recieves her second package of the episode. She holds up a picture of the VESPER crew, with japanease in the background saying "We made this!"

However, looking in the top right, standing next to the guy with blue hair...looks to be none other than Ichiro Mihara!

Did he really go from creating moving dolls to life-sized war-androids, or is it just my imagination? 

I'm guessing it's just your imagination, but don't quote me on this one.

Angus_Mac

[3]Mar 16, 2007
    • level: 71
    Hmm, are those two shows from the same production company? Mahoromatic isn't a Clamp series but if they share the same production crew then that's a good allusion find.

Angus_Mac

[4]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 71
    Icchan was working towards cyborg technology in Angelic Layer, and he does make life-size robots later in another series, so I could see Mahoromatic making a reference to the Clamp shows considering its TV show came out shortly afterwards.