Angelina Ballerina

PBS (ended 2003)

Angelina Ballerina Fan Reviews (8)

6.6
  • this show stinks i hate it it's a wittle baby show

0.1
    i hate this show it's for little girly girls its' like bob the builder a complete waste of time i hate it it's nothing but crp
    parents of the world before letting your little boys watch this show don't tell them to watch it it's an terrible little girly girl show
  • I used to HATE it i mean hate it but when my little brother started watching it i learned to deal with it

7.9
    i would'nt watch it on my own free will but i watch it when my little brother watches it. well because i have too. But know i have learned to deal with that there are some bad shows out there and some good shows. but thats just my opinion. k
  • What`s so bad about this show?

7.8
    This show is okay. I mean, it does sound a little bit feminine, but I am a male, and I do watch this show. And the voice actors are superb! My favorite characters are Alice and William. And you want to know what I think? I think Angelina and William make a great couple! After all, William has a GIANT crush on Angelina, and proves it to us by sending her Valentines (in that Valentines Day episode) and carving their first initials on a tree. Like I`d say, they will get some romance going, someday. But other than that, this show is good.
  • this show wasn't on whe i was little but ifit were i think i'd of loved it

6.9
    this show is so sweet for little children(girls i mean).little girls who love ballet will like this show even more,even though it's not really an educational program like with numbers and letters it still teaches life skills in a way.if you want to watch this show prepare for a lot of tutu's and twirls and mice!this show has a sweet little magazine series out that is also worth looking into if your child is into the series.the series basicly is all surrounding ballet and recitals,though it still has other things in it too,like angelina's school,and her playing with her friends.it will probably incourage your child to do ballet even if she's not into performing arts...lol.so if you have a little girl who loves ballet aged 2-8 give them a shout out when it's on,it might become there new favourite show.
  • Good show for tots as well as grownups!

Missing are the giant robots, potty humour, and violent battles ... what you're left with is worth far more than any of the commercially driven trash kids are being smothered with these days. Angelina gives children what they really should get from a television programme - a simple, sweet story that teaches them lessons on subjects that they really benefit from. Such as how to be a good friend, or how we shouldn't lie to our parents.
  • What a of bunch crap.

0.0
    This show sucks hard and long dude. A mouse can't dance that's unreal. And gives kids the idea that anything can happen, if you put your mind to it. No it can not, that is just stupid. Kids need a show it is going to tell them that life sucks, and is not happy it all.
  • Could A Staff Member Please Delete This Review?

0.0
    Could A Staff Member Please Delete This Review?
  • Absolutely wonderful ...

This is simply an all around wonderful cartoon. I love it, and it reminds me a great deal of some of the cartoons that I grew up watching on PBS in the 80's.

The voice acting is brilliant, the stories are well written and even entertaining to the adults who indulge in this little mousey fantasy world. I just hope they continue making Angelina Ballerina for a very long time.