Anger Management Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on FXIn Season

Anger Management-(Also Known As Charlie & Kate)

Amazon_Hollow

[1]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 8

Anger Management-(Also Known As Charlie & Kate)

Is it me or What Here?

This new spin Charlie Sheen Tv Series, is very much more centerd on "Charlie & Kate" more than his group and wife and daughter. This should've been called Charlie & Kate instead of Anger Menagement with that storyline plot. Well, The Anger Management class will still be involved as Charlie Sheen character and all. But the show wouldn't be called Anger Management, actually Charlie & Kate titled instead... Charlie & Kate are the only 2 majorly characters hightlight are taking this show off the ground.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tadanga

[2]Aug 12, 2012
    • level: 3
    The ensemble cast is slowly settling in and I don't feel that anyone other than Charlie is particularly overexposed or shadows other characters. Although we are getting quite a bit of the ex-wife lately.

Amazon_Hollow

[3]Aug 13, 2012

Tadanga wrote:
    The ensemble cast is slowly settling in and I don't feel that anyone other than Charlie is particularly overexposed or shadows other characters. Although we are getting quite a bit of the ex-wife lately.

No, Anger Management opens up with Charlie & Kate and ends with Charlie & Kate. The show isn't just only forced on Charlie Sheen or his Character at all really. It's actually forced on both Charlie & Kate and their role-playing sex drive nights. And the rest of the characters & the show are starting off on slowly development. And on top of that there... Selma Blair as Dr. Kate Wales is credit after Charlie Sheen as Dr. Charlie Goodson and before Shawnee Smith as Jennifer Goodson and the rest of the cast. So, yeah! They're making this all about Charlie & Kate...

Amazon_Hollow

[4]Aug 30, 2012

Yes. Charlie & Kate are renewed for Season 2... I am so gald seeing the main reason watching Anger Menagement is coming back into Summer of 2013.

I actually love Charlie & Kate's Anger Menagement scenes the best alot better. Than the group Anger Menagement at the house Charlie is helping out. And also i even like the prison Anger Menagement also alot better than the group at the house.

Tadanga

[5]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 3
    I think we should get ready for an entirely revamped show comes S2 now that the pressure of being picked up is gone.
    This will completely liberate the writers and with Charlie Sheen egging them onto the twilight zone, this has the potential to become a California version of Seinfeld.

I don't expect the home-therapy segment to survive the new format, instead they will probably have a celebrity guest every time and this goes for the prison group also.
    Although not my favorite, the ex-wife is here to stay because of the obvious great chemistry they have together but I' m really hoping they will amp up Kate's weight in the show, which they were already hinting at with all that kissing negotiation business.

@Amazon_Hollow: if they're starting production next month, shouldn't we expect the show to come back on a lot earlier than next summer ?

Amazon_Hollow

[6]Aug 31, 2012

Tadanga wrote:
    I think we should get ready for an entirely revamped show comes S2 now that the pressure of being picked up is gone. This will completely liberate the writers and with Charlie Sheen egging them onto the twilight zone, this has the potential to become a California version of Seinfeld. I don't expect the home-therapy segment to survive the new format, instead they will probably have a celebrity guest every time and this goes for the prison group also. Although not my favorite, the ex-wife is here to stay because of the obvious great chemistry they have together but I' m really hoping they will amp up Kate's weight in the show, which they were already hinting at with all that kissing negotiation business. @Amazon_Hollow: if they're starting production next month, shouldn't we expect the show to come back on a lot earlier than next summer ?

Well, Usually when they debut/premieres programs/shows into the Summer line-up schedule. They all return stay part of the Summer line-up schedule apart opposite from the Fall line-up schedule. And they start production on next season to programs/shows, like now during the Fall line-up schedule. Which it means is they're all returning later into 2013 in spring or summer... It happens on all summer programs/shows shown during the Summer line-up schedule.

Such as Teen Wolf, Falling Skies, The Galdes, Melissa & Joey and True Blood, and even Pretty Little Liars. And the only reason "Pretty Little Liars" returns during the Fall line-up schedule second half, is to finish off their previously season/compare along side to "The Lying Game" and then return back during the Summer with another season.