Animorphs Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 1999)

Animorphs: Coming Back On TV!

Savejakelong

[1]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 7

As we know, our beloved Animorphs has been: cancelled

However, Nickelodeon cancelled it so I`m pretty sure they won`t bring it back. So we're going to try something... else. Our key to Animorphs, and the happiness of the people who were too young to watch it, is Disney Channel. I know what you're all thinking. That's a crappy channel. But it's our only hope and it will get more attracted then when it was on Nickelodeon. Well it hasn't been brouth back YET. But, with a thousand convincing email, phone calls where you scream ``Bring Animorphs Back!" and hang up and sending links to Animorphs website they might bring it back. Though it will kill me inside if they decide to hire NEW ACTORS instead of showing the episodes again... I will be heartbroken.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

X-624

[2]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    Sounds like a Good Idea I'd LOVE just to see reruns( Half I Din't even see) Is there a site I can go on to help...?

soccer23123

[3]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 12

i want it back...

bookwormyay342

[4]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 17

I love your enthusiasm. However it did end a fair while ago. Plus would it really be the same without the current (sort of) cast, since this show, Shawn has becoame one of my favourite actors, i couldn't bare anyone else to play Jake. Plus they would probably stuff it, you know the saying, "let sleeping dogs lie". So as much as i loved the show, you probably need to think about the logic a touch bit more. But still i would welcome it back anyday. I just hope they would play it down here.

Bren_thy_God

[5]Mar 21, 2009
    • level: 14
    I don't say half of them would do it anyway. Plus they're a bit too old to be playing a teenagers. Unless it was like a mini series of the last five books or something that would be HALF believable. BUT from what I hear people are trying to get the rights to make a movie of the books. Which means a whole different cast. Maybe they'll be around they're real ages... But that news came out over a year ago and theres been no updates.