Another World Forums

NBC (ended 1999)

Remeniseing - Great Moments on Another World

THEJELLYBEAN66

[1]Oct 25, 2006
    • level: 17

This was one of the best soaps ever.  How nice would it be to get Another World going again with new episodes???  It would be nice to get some of the original actors to come back and reprise their roles!  Well, until someone decides to do it, we'll just have to live off our memories.

Let's talk about some of the great moments on Another World.  It doesn't have to be the best one you can think of but one of the moments that you've not forgotten because it was so memorable.

One of my favorites is when Vicki first met up with Ryan....she's intent on meeting a new man while trying to ride a horse..and there he was, her white knight...

Edited on 10/25/2006 1:37pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

morningglo

[2]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 1
    I really miss Another World. I wish I could find updates on where they are now.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[3]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 17

I hope u see this...I tried to send u a PM but...well, u know... I think this is fairly updated...

http://tvmegasite.net/day/aw/appearances.shtml

indiefilmboy

[4]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 1
    You have your wish! I played Anne Heche's horseback riding stunt double on that episode. Ryan was played by my stunt partner. I did all of the out-of-control horseback riding on that. I had to ride the white horse over a jump with my hand over my face and the words 'Oh God' were a voice over by Heche. The story left you hanging and was picked up the following day. That was back in 1990. I would love to know the name and number of those two Another World episodes. I believe that was the first horse-to-horse transfer on daytime tv. If you recall the character of Ryan jumped from his horse to mine to bring my horse to a halt. That was the day Ryan was introduced. I am still an actress (more than a stunt rider now) with a very popular short film in festivals called Taught To Hate. My boy played Vito Sparafore, Jr. on the final episodes of The Sopranos and stars in Taught To Hate. I play his on screen mom. I am also it's Producer.