Another World

NBC (ended 1999)

Sherasbear

Another World Fan Reviews (15)

7.9
  • The intoxicating story of the wealthy, the powerful, the everyman, the stars, and their shadows. 35 of taste and trash.

I grew up watching this show and was sorely disappointed when it was cancelled. I remember taping the last episode, hoping one day for a reunion, and vowing NEVER to watch anything which replaced it! I still watch the reruns on SoapNet, I still hope for a reunion, but I did break the vow and after a few years, started watching "Passions." I still believe this could have fit in the schedule, but alas, I am not the television powers-that-be. This show covered it all, from the location shots, to the will-they-won't-they weddings, to even a dead wife coming back as a ghost on her husband's wedding day to give him and their daughter her blessing. If you didn't catch it the first time, hit the reruns, other than those clothes we wore in the 80's, you'll love it...you may even still love those clothes, too.