Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITV Premiered Jun 08, 2002 Returning 2017

cook567

Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway Fan Reviews (8)

7.3
  • A Saturday night entertainment show hosted by cheeky geordie boys Ant&Dec which mixes celebrity guests,jokes and prizes to be won by the viewers at home.

I absolutely adore this show and am always glued to the tv when it's on.I really hate the fact there is only about 6 episodes made in a series and think they fly in and are over before you know it.I love Ant&Dec and think they are hilariously funny.They are just so effortlessly funny and I love their Geordie cheeky humour.I don't think it's possible not to enjoy anything Ant&Dec do because they are just so funny and have such magnetic personalities.
    There is so many funny things in this programme it's hard to pick a favourite but I do particularly enjoy the Ant Vs Dec challenges.It's pure gold television to watch them struggle to train and complete each task in the hope of beating their opponent.I love the way at the end of each show a person from the audience comes up to try and win 20 prizes in a quiz where they answer questions and at the end the either gamble or take what they've won and go home.