A.N.T. Farm

participANTs

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 17, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Better than the pilot episode of "A.N.T. Farm"

Well... after seeing how the pilot turned out, I was having doubts about the next episode of "A.N.T. Farm" which is this episode but I was actually surprised. Now, this is barely the second episode of this show so I don't know if I think this show is good or not but my mind will be made up when I see more episodes of this show. Olive wasn't annoying like she was in the pilot so I was happy with that. As for Fletcher, he wasn't annoying either like in the pilot. I never realized until I saw this episode but Olive is a very pretty girl and I think if I look at her instead of looking at the annoyance then I think I'll be alright with this show. The fro dude (still don't know what his name is yet) was hilarious just like he was in the pilot. Chyna's plot was very good to see but not my favorite. I think I was most impressed with Cameron and Fletcher's plot because it actually made me laugh hard. Cameron and Fletcher starting "End World Hunger" club just to earn money to buy buffalo wings and eat them was hilarious. The principal (I forgot her name) finding out that Cameron and Fletcher were using the "End World Hunger" money to buy buffalo wings and eat them was hilarious especially because she eats the buffalo wings with them instead of busting them. The very ending with Olive coming in to join the "End World Hunger" club and the principal, Fletcher, and Cameron tell her that the club is full and throw buffalo wings at her was hilarious. Angus putting on music for himself and Olive was also hilarious. The only thing I didn't like was how Lexi convinced Chyna to join the cheerleading squad and makes Chyna lose her voice so Chyna won't have to audition for the school play. Lexi just made me mad but luckily, she isn't the worst mean girl such as Sam in "iCarly" or Jade in "Victorious". Overall, I was very impressed with this episode and surprisingly made me laugh hard especially Cameron and Fletcher's plot... definitely better than the pilot. 9/10