Aqua TV Show Show

Allen: Part One

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM May 08, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• Allen: Part 1

The Good:

-"Woman, bring back the bandage. I want it for free!"

-"I don't think she saw us."

-Dr. Weird has a garage sale.

-"Can I bring this duckie into the abyss?"

-"...I just think I need to see other people, who are asleep."

The Bad:

-It seems like they may not be detectives for very long.
  • Part 1 of the 2-part "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1" Season 8 premiere "Allen". They are no longer "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", they have re-named themselves to "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1"

I thought that Part 1 of the 2-Part Season 8 premiere "Allen" was a very funny and interesting episode. As you saw in the Season 7 finale episode "One Hundred", Aqua Teen Hunger Force have re-named themselves to "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1" so this show will now be called "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1". It's still the same show, the only difference is the title. Frylock, Meatwad, and Shake are wondering where they are going to live and what they're going to do now that they are "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1" and no longer "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It was also good to see Dr. Weird again even though he was only in the beginning of the episode. It has been such a long time since we saw him. Frylock, Meatwad, and Shake go to Dr. Weird's laboratory where they will go on this time freezing thing. Shake froze himself for nine years while Frylock and Meatwad left him. Nine years later, Shake is unfrozen and is discovering the mystery of what happened since he was frozen for nine years. At the end of Part 1, Shake goes to his old house, the house that they would live in when they used to be "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Part 1 ends with Shake getting upset because Frylock and Meatwad aren't in the house and it's empty. To be continued for the first 2-part episode of "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1". 10/10