Aqua TV Show Show

Antenna

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Dec 10, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Antenna

The Good:

-Meatwad thinks the TV is fixed when there is still static.

-Carl is entertained by a show where aliens stack things.

-George Lowe will not stop talking.

The Bad:

-The aliens are not funny, like most of the villains of "ATHF."

• Great episode but one disturbing thing about this episode lowered my score

I thought that this was a great episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It wasn't my favorite episode and it wasn't the best but it was pretty good and I liked it. There was one disturbing thing that lowered my score but I'll get to that somewhere in the middle or end of my review. The plot is that there is this big tower that has these two aliens talking to Carl about his head. Okay, I'll just tell you the thing that disturbed me. The thing that really disturbed me was that the aliens are telling Carl to tilt over but Carl ends up having a bloodier nose and his head is so freakin' huge that it looks like it was going to pop (luckily that never happened). The highlight of this episode was when George Low went to tell Frylock to get off of the tower and Frylock keeps saying "no". It was hilarious George Low just keeps talking and Frylock pushes him down the tower. It was pretty funny when Frylock and the aliens tricked Shake so Shake can be the entertainment for the television. The ending disturbing me when Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, and Carl had bloody noses and a head that is so huge. Overall, a great episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" but that one disturbing thing ruined the score. 8/10
  • This episode is very gross, but very funny! :idea:

How does a character turn a molehill into a mountain? Well if they're on This show, "Aqua Teen Hunger Force," and if the character's name is Carl, they want money. And this molehill problem gets turned into a mountain when Carl agrees to have a Humongous T.V. antenna installed on his house so he could get paid $40 an hour! But these aliens are very strange, they've reprogrammed Carl's T.V. so that all it shows are the two aliens repetitively stacking boxes over and over again. And what's even stranger about them is that they make Carl tilt his head back so that all the blood will rush to his head, making Carl's head look extremely bulbous and mutated. But Carl's gratification is coming at the expense of the enjoyment of the Hunger Force, so Frylock has to do something about it! But the aliens don't want that, and they want Carl to do something about it. Only Carl Can't do something about it, he can't move his body with a gigantic head making him imbalanced! So the aliens go to plan B: Space Ghost...'s voice actor George Lowe! :lol: George Lowe has a really unique voice and a very comedic persona, and he's voicing himself no less! And he's trying to distract Frylock from taking down the antenna! But despite George Lowe's best efforts, Frylock destroys most of the antenna and is able to escape to safety. The aliens are not happy about that and want to get even with the Aqua Teens! Fortunately, Frylock agrees to give the aliens Master Shake in exchange for the rest of the world being left alone. And Master Shake's punishment is...being a stand-up comedian for the alien's pleasure for the rest of his life! :D (You just can't make that stuff up!) And surprisingly, Master Shake is just fine with that because he's being what he's always wanted to be: a star! This show is really good for a funny crack-up! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)

It was an "okay" episode. Carl sets up a huge antenna for 40$ a month. Then the radioactive waves coming out of it, makes him start to have nose bleeds. It's really stupid. It's kind of gross. There's blood squirting from Carl's nose for almost the whole episode, and his head starts getting bigger and bigger (I think it's a tumor). By the end of the episode, his head is three times as big as normal, and blood is squirting out his nose like a hose. Although this episode wasn't that funny, it was still a really good episode. Frylock climbs the tower, and runs into some guy that won't leave him alone. It's kind of funny, but Frylock just pushes him off. When he gets to the top, he figures out it goes all the way to space! Shake starts to go up, because Frylock said they had satellite up there. It was all a trick! When Shake gets up there, he's forced to do stand-up comedy, which he likes. That part was too random. It didn't really make sense. All in all, it's a good episode.

Humor - 6/10
    Plot - 9/10
    Originality - 10/10
  • Good episode.

Good episode. Carl gets paid $40 to have a large tower antenna on top of his house. All the signal for phones and tvs goes out. Some creepy looking aliens who like to stack boxes repeatedly. Carl gets a huge head, blood coming out of his nose and his eyes. Meatwad is going to get a handjob with eurlocks but doesn't know what a handjob is. Shake is entertaining everyone with his stand up and singing for the rest of his life. George Lowe guest stars. Meatwad gets run over by a truck. Probably the 2nd best episode of the season.
  • In an attempt to fix their cable reception, Frylock discovers a huge antenna looming over Carl’s house. Carl later reveals that he receives $40 a month to maintain the antenna, but is unaware of the dangers involved with the high powered structure.

Hilarious example of the nonsensical plots that Aqua Teen Hunger Force (ATHF) is best known for, especially Shake’s destructive behavior and Carl’s gullibility when the idea of easy money is involved. I did not like the long running scene with the announcer (Voice of Space Ghost) however, but I did enjoy the plight of Carl and his concern for his bloody nose. Against the other episodes however, I do enjoy ones with a little more excitement especially anything that involves Master Shake, such as in the Episodes “The Shaving” and “Global Grilling” (the best show of the new season so far).
  • Instant classic.

They have pure gold here. Shake's stand up act at the beginning was hilarious. George Lowe's bizarre conversation with Frylock also made me laugh hard. Very cool that Mike Judge did one of the aliens. They had so much good stuff that they kept going over the credits. I hope Frinelawn can get Georm Lome the regular gig he asked for.
  • aliens pay caral 40 dollars to install a gigantic attena over his house that leads to the alien's planet.

6.4
    This episode just did not seem to rate as high as previous ATHF episodes. It seemed more pointless then usual. The episode did not explain why the aliens were doing what they were doing. For example, in the episode, "the dressing", the robot chicken gave a wacky explaination for why he was there and what he planned to do. In contrast, this new episode left many unresolved questions. Why did the aliens build a gigantic attena to earth? Why did viewers develop massive brain tumors and bleed pools of blood? Why did the aliens want viewers to keep tilting their heads back to keep the blood in? Were the aliens trying to broadcast the "brain tumor chanel" to all of humanity to distory them and take over the planet? Was their plan to use human brains to reproduce their young, which is why they needed lots of blood? The episode just seemed to be missing useful information that made this episode seem half done. On a more positive note, this episode still has the ATHF spirit in it; the carefree, creative, funny, crazy, and homicidal nature that made this show a hit. It just seems to be missing something that made early episodes so great.
  • This is just another bad episode this show has just went downhill.

3.5
    I am now through with this series now that it went downhill this episodes ending just made me now hate this show not really I still like this show I know this show will end in 2007 trust me it went downhill along with Spongebob Squarepants,The Simpsons and some other downhill shows I am not gonna waste my time with this series anymore they still got Metalocalpse and robot chicken and frisky dingo which are still funny this show is just past its prime.