Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever

Carl Wash

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Dec 22, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Space Ghost Coast to Coast

I love that these brains were previously in season 6, episode 1 of Space Ghost Coast to Coast. I know that the episode of SGC2C is older than this episode of ATHF, so it makes me wonder if they got their start on SGC2C or if they appeared elsewhere before SGC2C.
  • Carl Wash

The Good:

-"You know what? I gotta go take a dump."

-"...Wearing the paper gown's a little off-putting..."

-"We are all Carl." "Neat."

-"I am Carl Brain."
  • Meatwad gets a job at a car wash

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It was kind of weird but in a good way and it had some laughs along the way. Meatwad gets a job at a car wash. His bosses are the brains whose names are Carl and Carl Jr. Later on, Carl and Carl Jr. (the brains) get Carl's (ATHF's neighbor) brain. It was was very funny when Meatwad tried to form into an octagon but all he can do is form into a hot dog and an igloo. It was hilarious when Meatwad formed into a fist sticking his middle finger. Meatwad trying to get people to go to the car wash and people throwing things at Meatwad was also very funny. It was weird that Meatwad's bosses are the brains named Carl and Carl Jr. who want to get Carl's brain. Shake dirtying Carl's car so Carl can go to the car wash and be Meatwad's first customer was very funny. It was kinda weird that Carl got his brain taken away and that Carl is acting weird but it didn't bug me and no disturbing images of some sort weren't in that. The ending was funny as well. Overall, an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". 10/10
  • A good episode with some hilarious moments

This has to be my one of my favorite Meatwad episodes. Overall this is a good episode with some absolutely hilarious parts, i.e. when Carl is getting his car \\\"washed\\\" with Meatwad\\\'s assistance. Definitely some great quotes in this episode. Unfortunately the episode goes a bit stale towards the end, but it is definitely another quality installment for Aqua Teen season 5.

Note: The brain family (Carl & Carl Jr.) appear in this episode - the characters are from Space Ghost C2C, from what was probably the greatest Space Ghost C2C episode of all time (\\\"Chambraigne\\\"). It\\\'s always good to see an old \\\'Space Ghost C2C\\\' character make an appearance.
  • Horrible. Worst episode ever.

In my opinion, the worst episode ever. Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my absolute favorite show of all time, unfortunately, this episode was painful to watch. I didn't think any of it was funny. In a way, it was even confusing. Talking brains with googly eyes that run a car wash. I liked every episode before I watched this, so when I watched it, I was confused as to what drove the creators to make it. It's frusterating when you love every episode of your favorite tv show, and then something like this comes on, and it's frusterating to wait up until 1:30 AM to watch something you can't wait to change the channel on.