Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever

Deleted Scenes

Aired Unknown Dec 18, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Deleted Scenes

-Carl turns out to be bragging about his car to his Mom.

-"Is that all you got?!"

-"When I was at the mall, the security guard took me down to the bathroom and said, 'This is how you don't touch people.'"

-The Mooninites' eyes spin when they're hypnotized.

The Bad:

-Watching Carl get tortured is a little unsettling.

-The Mooninites are barely in part two, and the Plutonians and Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future are hardly in the episode at all.
  • good

goodcujh f ty t t t y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y sd thdfth dft hdf dhfgh df gdf gdf df df gdhf df fg df gd dfg f f f f f f f ff dfigu hsdfoiduhfg sodhf s sodifh sodsih sodif sodfig oisdfh gsodfighsodig soiufgsiodgh siofghsoi dghsoiuhg si oishfdiohgidhfhighdfghdgdighidhgdighdiihgd hgidhgidhg idgh idhg dgih h dhidiid di idi di i id d idi didi di d dd id d di ddi hdi id di di di did i dididid id i i didi iidid i h i di i id id
  • shake reveals "clips or deleted scenes" from his "upcoming movie" read for the aparent release date...though it doesnt help much

shake reveals "deleted scenes" from his "upcoming" movie which is set for release last time i checked in fall...of some distant year (from (which is the homepage for the voice behind the mic for the greatest character of the show...mastershake))however i doubt that the clips shown are from the actual movie and i predict new shows will slow down due to the fact that all the writers for aqua teen are working on other shows also (squidbillies, 12 oz mouse, minori team and what not)i just hope they dont stop
  • Good

Finally, a half-hour episode of Aqua Teen. I wonder if these are actually deleted scenes from the upcoming movie. They probably wouldn't have gone a this trouble to make a half-hour episode if they weren't. Still, the show was pretty funny, especially how the Moonintites hypnotized Carl and forced him to upsetting things.
  • Master Shake presents deleted scenes

In this completely random (yet refreshing episode), Shake reveals \"deleted scenes\" from his movie. What results is a level of ridiculousness (and vulgarity)unseen in previous episodes, such as Carl shoving a broomstick up his (you know) so that even his skull feels the effects. That...pretty much says it. Overall a great episode, this makes me desire new episodes of ATHF like never before.
  • A light-hearted ATHF with some astonishingly funny moments!

While this episode nearly put me to sleep, there are some funny scenes that shouldn't be missed. Between the hypno-rims and Carl's broomstick, I almost forgot that 30 minutes had gone by. Give it a chance, and I'm sure you'll be hooked.

I assume that after watching this episode again, I'll like it even more.