Aqua TV Show Show

Dusty Gozongas

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Oct 03, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Dusty Gozongas

The Good:

-Carl runs outside at the sight of a stripper.

-"Tell her I love her, but that I'm a man and I gotta be free, so she's gotta be responsible for birth control."

-"Make her scared of it."

-Dusty Gozongas is obviously voiced by a man.

The Bad:

-The ending is very unusual, even for this show.

• Not the best Season 3 episode I've ever seen

I thought that this was an okay episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It wasn't a bad episode at all but it's the worst episode of Season 3. The main plot is that a stripper comes over to fix the gas line which causes the tension between Carl and Shake. I only laughed once in this episode and that was when Carl ran outside excited because he saw that there was a stripper. The stripper is causing the friendship between Shake and Carl. The stripper was just weird looking and they could have at least picked a better voice for the stripper. Shake and Carl's attempt to get laid by the stripper was boring to see throughout this entire episode. The other good thing about this episode was when Meatwad gave the speech to Shake and Carl about how you shouldn't let one thing get in the way of your friendship. The ending of this episode was also weird and I didn't really like it. Overall, it's an okay episode but it's the worst Season 3 episode I've ever seen. 6/10