Aqua TV Show Show

Ezekial

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Dec 17, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Mini-Shake shows up at the "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"'s house and Shake might be his father

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and it's one of my favorite episodes. The beginning was hilarious when Mini-Shake shows up at Carl's door and Carl tells him "Get Lost A**hole" and the second time when Carl has a gun preparing to shoot him... haha that was hilarious. Mini-Shake shows up at the ATHF's (stands for "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" obviously) door and Shake might be that Mini-Shake's father. Shake didn't like the idea of being a father. Mini-Shake told everyone that he didn't have a name so Meatwad named him "Ezekiel" was Mini-Shake's name. It was hilarious when Shake said that "We can afford college for Ezekiel" and then Meatwad says "He right's, sorry dude but you have to go" and Meatwas was about to kill with a brick but Frylock stopped him. It was very funny when Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, and Ezekiel were outside playing basketball and tennis. It was also very funny when Ezekiel is playing chess against the Chess Dragon. It was interesting that Ezekiel isn't Shake's son and that Ezekiel is actially 4000 years old. The ending was random and hilarious when the Chess Dragon flew away with Ezekiel and then Ezekiel says "Way, I'm going on an adventure" (or something close that). I kind of didn't like that Shake was being mean to Ezekiel but I'll let it slide. Overall, an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". 10/10