Aqua TV Show Show

Fry Legs

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM May 17, 2009 on Cartoon Network

7.3
  • Fry Legs

The Good:

-The woman Frylock is trying to woo is average looking. She repairs computers.

-"Was that disgust or terror?"

The Bad:

-It doesn't really work that Frylock is such a creep.
  • Frylock builds himself some legs to try to win the affection a computer repair woman

2.5
    Okay, let me start off by saying that I RARELY and I mean... I RARELY hate an episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Frankly, there really aren't that many awful episodes. Yes, sometimes there are okay episodes but terrible. I can't even remember the last time I gave an ATHF episode an terrible score. Heck, I think this is my first time giving an ATHF episode an awful score. Oh my gosh, this episode wasn't even close to being an okay episode and it was just a disaster to watch. Seriously? I couldn't almost a single moment in this episode. Frylock building himself legs to impress a computer repair woman was pathetic and I found Frylock to be pretty annoying in this episode. This episode is mainly focused on Frylock and I didn't even expect it to be this awful. MORE Frylock, LESS Shake and Meatwad, NO Carl. Carl was absent in this episode by the way. Also, Frylock using this lazer eyes to shoot that guy Ray was just WAY out of character of him. It was also repulsive that the computer repair woman was just a green ugly monster. The ending was also just gruesume and horrendous to watch. The only part that made me laugh so hard was when Meatwad was talking to the police... that's like the only funny part in this episode. Overall, this has to be "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"'s worst episode that I have ever seen... Ugh!!! I just couldn't stand this episode. 2.5/10