Aqua TV Show Show

Global Grilling

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Nov 12, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Global Grilling

The Good:

-"Couldn't afford the real one, huh?" "Oh, like you can?" "Shut...you shut your mouth."

-"Carl, what in the hell are you doing on our property again?"

-"I love you, Dad...and all those money shots!"

The Bad:

-It's fun to get a glimpse of Master Shake's thoughts, but the episode takes another stance on the issue of global warming.
  • Shake buys a nuclear powered grill that heats more than just meat

This was a great episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It would've gotten an excellent score but one thing ruined that but I'll get to that towards the end of the review. Frylock shows Meatwad and Shake this old-fashioned grill that happens to be environmentally friendly but Shake bought a nuclear powered grill that heats more than just meat. It was very funny when Carl got burned and then says "Who's burning" not knowing that it's him. That power nuclear powered grill turning into sort an Antarctica type thing was cool as well. It was hilarious when the polar bear was licking Meatwad. Carl about to drown was also very funny to see. The one thing that really bugged me about something very disgusting. The beginning and the end of the episode was just plain disgusting. Shake tries to get all of the mucus out of him (I have no idea why does that but it was just sick). The ending was gross because Shake's mucus turned to life with other mucuses making Meatwad the king and the mucuses making Carl drink the mucus from the pool but it turns out that Shake was imagining those things the whole time and then said "American eat your boogers" or something like that. Overall, a great episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" but the mucus thing in the beginning and the last 2 minutes of the episode was just disgusting to me. 8.5/10
  • Another of the funniest episodes ever made.

What I say about this episode is really funny.I loved when that giant tidal wave came.It was very funny with that scene on this episode to make and to create.I loved it when that Polar Bear ate Meatwad and he was only a piece of a meatball and that scene was pretty funny.This episode was very funny and it's really one of the best funniest episodes that were ever made by one of the best shows ever made Aqua Teen Hungerforce.I would say that this episode was like one of the best episodes that were made on the comedy list.
  • funny entertianing sick interesting and mostly funny a perfect episode of aqua teen hunger force

I loved this episode one of the best episodes ever of aqua teen funny and fun to whatch I never got bored trust me you will love this episode I give it a 10 out of 10 a perfect episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Series classic a succeful episode.
  • Another masterpiece showcasing one more of Master Shake\'s idiotic plans.

Well, Shake has single-handedly stole the show again with some of his regular use of stupidity that is very near the top of my list of \"Master Shake\'s screw-ups\". This one takes the cake and then scorches it with an incredibly dangerous radioactive barbecue grill. My favorite part was where Frylock wakes up in the middle of the night and sees Shake trying to make the thermostat cool down and it literally said 272 degrees. And if all of the burning, melting, and exploding wasn\'t enough for this episode, once again, the writers took the underdog straight to the top by having the mucus men make Meatwad their master and then turning Shake into one of his royal b****es. But then of course, they had to kill my favorite sarcastic neighbor Carl because he was being his usual dickhead self.
  • In their attempts to make a mucus man (primarily Shake’s mucus), Frylock informs Shake and Meatwad that they need heat to shape him properly. Disappointed with Frylock’s grill Shake opts for the ultimate and dangerous grill possible.

I loved this episode and found myself repeatedly watching it, and my laughter not waning a bit. Everything I like about ATHF is represented in this show, with Shake’s absurd plan growing out of proportion due to Frylock trying in vain to help their illogical plans. I love Shake’s need to go for the extreme when he sets his mind on something, reminding me of his Birthday Song investment with Rush, as well as his attempts to help the monster in the Attic by encourage him to kill everything he sees. This episode is an instant classic and an excellent representation of the idea behind the show. The only problem I could possibly think of is Carl’s involvement is less than normal, besides his brief segments and the ending scene. Normally, hair-brain schemes and ill advised plans include Carl but this episode does a good job on its own. The interaction between each characters is classic, except for Shake’s willingness to listen to Meatwad, but it was a hilarious change in roles for the episode. Highly Recommended.
  • Very silly, zany, you cant help but love it. An odd episode, but good for a few yucks. A new creature is created by the end: Mucus Man. Not the funniest episode ever, but full of crazy creatures, shake's crazy schemes, and plenty of wierdness.

Very silly, zany, you cant help but love it. An odd episode, but good for a few yucks. A new creature is created by the end: Mucus Man. Not the funniest episode ever, but full of crazy creatures, shake's crazy schemes, and plenty of wierdness. Very silly, zany, you cant help but love it. An odd episode, but good for a few yucks. A new creature is created by the end: Mucus Man. Not the funniest episode ever, but full of crazy creatures, shake's crazy schemes, and plenty of wierdness. Very silly, zany, you cant help but love it. An odd episode, but good for a few yucks. A new creature is created by the end: Mucus Man. Not the funniest episode ever, but full of crazy creatures, shake's crazy schemes, and plenty of wierdness.
  • Shake gets dat nu grill and burnz up d o zome causing radioactive astonishing propostorus results, watch it itz gud.

Shake wants to make a moucus man but needs more heat, Fryloc buys the George Washington grill and shake has a day dream about the perfect grill but he screws up, and the Moucus men take over the world, Shake snaps out of it and sends the message to america, "Thats why you should eat your boogers".
  • Master Shake buys a grill powered by nuclear energy to mold mucus man.

A great episode. Had me rolling on the floor. Shake starts out coughing up his guts in order to make a mucus man. After Frylock shows him a wooden "George Washington Grill", Shake gets a nuclear powered grill that proceeds to burn Frylock, Carl, Mucus Man, and even the clouds. Shake leaves the grill on which leads to global warming, which leads to a couple of the funniest quotes during the whole show. Frylock looks at the thermostat to see it at over 200 degrees and says "that's insane"... to which Shake replies "That's what I've been saying the past hour and a half, while you've been.... dreeeeeeeeaming of genie". Then Shake walks outside and says "That thing is gonna put it out in like two seconds", to which Frylock comes out to see a tidal wave. After not being able to turn off the grill, Mucus Man comes alive, only to take over the world with Meatwad as the ruler. Shake then wakes up to Frylock still explaining the George Washington Grill, to which he gives a glorious speech of how we must eat our boogers to save the world.
  • Shake is trying to make a man out of mucus, but he needs to heat it up to mold it, so frylock gives him a bbq made of wood, but while he explains it, shake daydreams about what would happen if he got his own nuclear powered bbq

This episode really is an allusion to global warming, not only because of the title but the events that happen during the episode. The grill causing a hole in the ozone layer, a tidal wave of water form melted polar ice caps, all predictions of the long term effects of global warming. At the end, Shake's speach saying their future is at stake, and for thier great grand children's future isnt really about mucus, but a metaphor for the reduction of waste and pollution to keep the world in a good condition for future generations. This was a really great episode, can't wait for the movie/