Aqua TV Show Show

Global Grilling

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Nov 12, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Shake buys a nuclear powered grill that heats more than just meat

This was a great episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". It would've gotten an excellent score but one thing ruined that but I'll get to that towards the end of the review. Frylock shows Meatwad and Shake this old-fashioned grill that happens to be environmentally friendly but Shake bought a nuclear powered grill that heats more than just meat. It was very funny when Carl got burned and then says "Who's burning" not knowing that it's him. That power nuclear powered grill turning into sort an Antarctica type thing was cool as well. It was hilarious when the polar bear was licking Meatwad. Carl about to drown was also very funny to see. The one thing that really bugged me about something very disgusting. The beginning and the end of the episode was just plain disgusting. Shake tries to get all of the mucus out of him (I have no idea why does that but it was just sick). The ending was gross because Shake's mucus turned to life with other mucuses making Meatwad the king and the mucuses making Carl drink the mucus from the pool but it turns out that Shake was imagining those things the whole time and then said "American eat your boogers" or something like that. Overall, a great episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" but the mucus thing in the beginning and the last 2 minutes of the episode was just disgusting to me. 8.5/10