Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Dec 08, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• Shake and Meatwad make various pop-up windows in Frylock's room which spreads all over the house

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Just like I always love to see in this show, the storylines are creative and very funny. I always love how the writers just keep it fresh and wacky at the same time. The humor is original, dry, and clever. The storylines can be weird and random but also clever in a random and wacky way. Characters always steal the show in "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" especially Meatwad and Carl. Shake steals the show also but Meatwad and Carl make me laugh the hardest. Shake and Meatwad are on the computer in Frylock's room looking up "Metallica" and the other thing that I forgot and there are various pop up windows that are spreading throughout the window and Frylock finds a way to stop it before it starts to spread more and more. Carl's part in this episode was absolutely hilarious. Shake and Meatwad clicking on the pop up windows in the beginning of the episode. Everything else was pretty funny as well. My score was just a tad low because I didn't enjoy the last 3 minutes of the episode that much. Overall, an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". 9.5/10