Aqua TV Show Show

Lasanga

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Jul 17, 2011 on Cartoon Network

7.7
  • Lasagna

The Good:

-Carl has to attend Anger Management.

-"...I would stop drinking any milkshake that claims to be medicine."

The Bad:

-The Scam Wow guy is really annoying.
  • While Carl is trying to control his anger for Anger Management class, Shake tempts Carl with his delicious homemade four-cheese lasagna

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1". Who ever knew that Shake can cook? haha, I never knew that since none of us have actually seen Shake cook before. Carl in his anger management class in the beginning of the episode was absolutely hilarious. The police messing around with Carl and Carl repeatedly getting electricuted by the fence was hilarious. It was funny when Shake was making his delicious homemade four-cheese lasagna so he can tempt Carl with it since Shake knows that Carl loves his food especially the lasagna. I have to be honest, seeing Shake's lasagna made me hungry and made in the lasagna mood. Shake was kinda being a jerk because he was tempting poor Carl when Carl is trying to control his anger but I'll let it slide since the entire episode pretty much made me laugh hard. Carl breaking every bone in his body and ended up at the hospital at the very end of the episode was funny. Yes, even though Shake was a jerk at the end of the episode for tempting Carl with the lasagna and made Carl fall out of the window of the hospital, I did find that part funny. Overall, this episode of "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1" was hilarious but I felt very sorry for Carl. 10/10