Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever

Moonajuana

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Nov 26, 2006 on Cartoon Network

7.8
  • Moonajuana

The Good:

-"We are thought of highly by those without jobs."

-"The red one sucks."

-"Can we come and play with your things?" "No." "Harsh."

The Bad:

-The Mooninites are kind of a bummer at the end of "Moonajuana."
  • The Mooninites give Shake "Moonajuana"

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Of course, The Mooninites appearing in these episodes always make me laugh so hard. The main plot was Shake decides that he needs marijuana to cure glaucoma so the Mooninites come down to Earth and give Shake "Moonajuana". The Mooninites giving Shake "Moonajuana" was very funny but Shake wasn't the only one doing "Moonajuana". Meatwad was doing it too and Carl did it towards the end of the episode. It was hilarious when Shake and Meatwad are getting super high with "Moonajuana" and they get so high they passed out for a while. Carl joining Shake and Meatwad at the end of the episode was also very funny. The Mooninites going breaking through the window and then Frylock seeing them and saying "You know you have to pay for the window" and then he says "Pay for the windows or I'll call the police. The Mooninites telling Frylock that come down to Earth to see Frylock, Meatwad, and Shake once in a while because they didn't really have parents growing up and they want to get attention. It was funny when the Mooninites decided to go to Los Angeles. The ending really made me laugh so hard as well. Overall, an excellent episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and I always love seeing the Mooninites everytime they appear in the episodes of ATHF. 10/10

7.8
    I didn't really like this episode at all. I love every other episode with the Moonities, but not this one. It just wasn't good.

Shake wants some weed so the Moonities hook them up with some, some burning tires that is! They say that a burning tire is weed, and Shake and Meatwad think there getting stoned, but there actually dying! Anyways, I just didn't think it was that funny or realistic. No one would believe a burning tire was weed. The whole plan was supposed to be to kill everyone so they can rob the Aqua Teens house. After Shake and Meatwad pass out, they try, but they fail because Frylock is still alive. They try numerous times, and I thought that was pretty funny. They eventually give Carl some "pot" and they rob him.

Humor - 8/10