Aqua TV Show Show

The Creditor

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Jun 12, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• The Creditor

The Good:

-"How are you coping with the bad days?" "Well, I've found it works best for me to make others pay with my rage."

-"...Let's go back to that hammock in the jacuzzi, and strangely enough, I'm there in the jacuzzi with you, partially clad."

-"...Do it again; it's starting to turn me on, sexually."

The Bad:

-Though creepy, ATHF usually makes its own stories instead of parodying others. It was strange, but somewhat slow.
  • Shake drives his new hummer to Seattle so he can visit his therapist about him making a very deadly friend "The Creditor"

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1". This episode is all about Shake. The other main characters only make cameo appearances in this episode. Meatwad makes a cameo appearance, Frylock makes a cameo appearance, and Carl makes a cameo appearance. Shake driving his new hummer and crushing most of the cars in the beginning of the episode was hilarious. Shake talking to his therapist about how he was friends with a deadly creature called "The Creditor". The story for this episode seemed work very well most of the time. Frylock, Meatwad, and Carl's cameo appearances in this episode were all funny. The Creditor trying to rip the spine of Meatwad and he can't rip the spine because Meatwad doesn't have a spine was absolutely hilarious. The whole thing of Shake talking to his therapist throughout this episode about his situation with "The Creditor" was very funny. The only thing I didn't like was "The Creditor" ripping off Frylock's spine, Shake's spine, Carl's spine, and the therapist's spine... that was just too bloody, gruesume, and disturbing for me to watch but this episode was enjoyable for the most part. Overall, a superb episode of "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1". 9/10