Aqua TV Show Show

The Dressing

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Dec 14, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Frylock, Shake, and Meatwad are eating their Thanksgiving dinner one week after Thanksgiving and they get interrupted by a robotic turkey

I thought that this was an excellent Thanksgiving episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". The whole episode was very random and super funny all the way. This episode is definitely worth your time with a bunch of laughs. The Aqua Teen Hunger Force (a.k.a. Frylock, Shake, and Meatwad) are eating their Thanksgiving dinner one week after Thanksgiving but their dinner interrupted by a robotic turkey and tells the story about the origins of the turkey and all of that hilarious stuff. Meatwad inviting Carl to eat the Thanksgiving dinner with him, Frylock, and Shake in the beginning of the episode was very funny. Kinda didn't like how Shake is eating the Thanksgiving dinner while Frylock is giving "thanks" for the food. For Pete's sakes Shake, I know you're a rude and mean milkshake but at least be respectful during the "thanks". Anyways, I'll let that one part slide. That robotic turkey's part throughout this entire episode was hilarious. The robotic turkey also choking Carl and throwing him out the window was hilarious. That robotic turkey turning out to be a toy was funny. I was laughing very hard at the very end of the episode when there were like 5,000 robotic turkeys at the Aqua Teen Hunger Force's front door and then Shake tells them "Um... this is the wrong one, go next door" (which is Carl's house). The very ending with Carl holding a turkey and the 5,000 turkeys killing Carl with Carl's line "Your momma" to end the episode was funny. Overall, an excellent and brilliant Thanksgiving episode of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". 10/10